Seedling sprouting weird

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by merkuzerk, Jan 18, 2015.

1. So I germinated my seed, had a nice root coming out and planted it One leaf came out and then another. I helped with the shell and poked it off. But it is in a weird shape like upside down and the leafs are weird colored at the tip, is it still ok? What should I do? I am using florescent 26w, it might have been a bit too close but is it ok?

Attached Files:

2. Let it grow for now. Some seedlings sprout weird. I just spouted a dance world seed and it didn't get rid of its shell for two weeks and it's heavily stunted but still alive and starting to recover. Yours looks like it has a much better chance of surviving than mine did as long as there aren't any nutrients in that soil. What kind of soil are you using?

3. No nutrients, I'm really new at growing,
    Just testing things out right now, and I got
    This magic plantation potting mix, just a small bag for a dollar

4. I have it in a 15 gallon aquarium with my cfl on it pretty close, took a few days for it to sprout

5. Never heard of magic plantation but as long as they aren't dead yet I think you should be okay. Somehow I can't find it on Google either, bad sign? Lol. What are you gonna do when they get bigger? Is this gonna be organic or conventional? Is THAT the light you plan on using the whole way through? Please tell me you have a plan and also tell me the whole plan, even if the plan is to just grow it to see how big it will get under that light. Good luck buddy!

6. Have you got that little sweetheart under some sort of dome? Propagator of some sort I would pull your light away a little so it starts looking for the light it will then straighten up when it dose then lower your light to it. I would recommend you keeping it to 25c temps tho it still needs to be warm.