A little trouble.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by ThuggishReefer, Jan 18, 2015.

1. I'll get right to the point. I'm 20. I'm a smoker of both the herb and like 3 cigs a day. Since about 5 months ago I started caughing pretty constantly. Shit that came out of me and still does looks fucked. Little brown spots and just thick nasty shit. But I also got a tyroid problem I'm fighting with pills. Not a big believer In modern medication I take the pill quite irregulary. Also got a bunch of blood work done and I'm still up for another on soon and got an ultrasound done.

I know I should quite the cigs. I'm trying. I'm pretty young but I'm concerned about developing some kind of disease or growth. What is everyone thoughts on life expectancy of a light smoker? Like shit I'm freekin that I'm gonna die at 30 or some shit. Or am I over reacting and people live trough tougher shit? Like what's worse case scenario?

2. Well to an extent that you need a health opinion/advice I'm not qualified. There are specific health boards/sites out there though in addition to real life doctors.

If you're not a believer in modern medicine why take pill at all?

As far as whether you overreacting or not, consider the possibility that there's no such thing as healthy reaction. Others may have their own different opinions as to when you're supposed to be freaked out but the reality is sooner or later you'll die anyway, just because you dodged one bullet today doesn't mean another won't hit you tommorow. At 20 you're freaking out you're gonna die at 30 yet there's no guarantee you'll even make it to 30. And before it happens you may well go through physical suffering to some extent. But whether to go through mental suffering is up to you. You either accept death and pain or you suffer.

You don't have to be freaked out to controll the situation which you're already doing anyway. 

3. You should immediately stop smoking the cigarettes.... 

Watch some videos online about the health effects and facts about it, that should turn you off 

4. I quit 8 months ago after a 17 year 1 pack a day.. long story short, quit now, youll thank yourself one day

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

5. I've been smoke free for six months (minus the herb OF COURSE!). I owe it all to the ecig vapes. I don't know if they're exactly healthy, but I know smoking isn't so the way I see it is I took a chance. Just go with the 3 mg of nicotine. Be aware that you want to stop, and just use the pens when you're about to kill someone. I use mine maybe once or twice a day, just to keep nicotine in check. I also started out at 24 mg of nicotine, and I used it all day. Now I'm down to a few times a day at 3 mg of nicotine, and hopefully within the year I can be off those too!