Life maybe?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by popeye_jones, Jan 18, 2015.

1. We are one we are together no matter who you pray to we have the same lord , we have the same flesh and bones each with a soul and mind of its own yet we are connected... I'll continue if anyone cares,To conversate disagree , agree ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. we are indeed connected 

3. I feel fundamentals as such should be the forefront of the general way of living. That which brings us together, the universal, indisputable truths ought to override any disagreements, judgements. It's a life of understanding not ignorance.

4. People forget their true nature. In that amnesia, we become what we are not. The objects of the mind define us and those objects are defined by our conditioning. To uncondition ourselves is to strip away the layers of mental bureaucracy. It is to strip ourselves of all the titles and concepts that limit our experience through labels. What is beyond labels? That is your true self. The part of this world that we can't point to. Yet this is something that pervades the very basis of our reality. How caught up we get in fulfilling a role. We'll take any role life throws at us, just as long as we have one. We are conditioned. But that conditioned nature is not us. We are what is beyond it. It is like a great wall. Many layers, but it's all mesh. The truth is like water... It will always seep through. The air exists on both sides in perfect communication.

Our limitation is not in our inability to define ourselves, but in our inability to not define ourselves. We are compelled. Who escapes? The enlightened.

5. To see the world through the eyes of a new born.

Really? Where everything is just a mix of colour and sound, nothing makes sense, there's very little awareness, and absolutely nothing can be done without help.

Perhaps you meant to say innocence? Or without thought? Not the best analogy I've ever come across.

7. Not quite esseff I mean before the beautiful mind is polluted with pure shit.

Heh; For a moment try to grasp how diverse human life is. With it's culture, and it's consumerism, and it's choices

and beyond that sphere there is even more to it, the grand scheme if you will. -All of this around us, and our interactions with one another and this identity I am building, I am the clothes I am wearing and the currency in my bank. It's all a lie. A fabrication.

We are doing this song and dance, playing along, throwing a charade. Distracting ourselves, it's all made to distract us.

When you are new, you are aware, prepared with ultimate potential for an experience. When you are esseff, you'll already got a massive eloping experience under your belt which has generated an ego and a framework/filter that the rest of your experience has to go through.

A new born is free from all abstractions, and gets to start generating his ego from scratch. Truly there is no greater state, than the one that is blank.

8. What people fight for is freedom. Freedom from the things they don't like. The kind of freedom they think they can get by following some sort of rules. In reality, it's not as much a conscious striving for freedom as it is unconscious. Yet true freedom is found by few. So few. People feel trapped. Trapped by circumstances. Even under the great blue expanse of the sky and the great plains spread wide to the horizon, even then they are trapped. The veil is hard to lift. It blankets and binds, inhibits and confines. It blots out the world. It's like hearing raindrops from the inside of a car. A dull pattering that lulls, but it is nothing to the invigorating feeling of the cold rain pouring down on your face. Yet here we strive for the contentment of lullabies. Opium for the masses. How conditioned are we!

At one point the child's mind doesn't find solace in the mundane practicalities of a society, but instead in the glorious infinity of his mind. At one point he is more individual and pure than ever, yet slowly he is broken to fit the mould. How many factors at work to destroy that individual spark of the divine. In our complicitness we have relinquished truth for falsehood. It is our bending of the knee to even the baseness that is so clear to see that destroys us. Life is about having a healthy body. It's about evolution and maintaining the right balance and harmony. When imbalance occurs, the system must fight it. We must root out our own infirmity, the cause of our disease. This disease can be found within society as a whole, but where we should look first is within ourselves. We shall find the seeds of corruption foremost in our own selves and it is there we must begin.

9. #9 Ninja20p, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    In the beginning you are the closest to the divine, the source or spark of creation and slowly but surely you carve out this path all your own, some of it is your own some of it was influenced and forced on you but ultimately it is a path that has never been done before and at the end you are the most distinct you have ever been - will ever be.

Welcome to Chance's filing cabinet of souls, life. a divine sorting machine call it Earth idgaf

There is just so muuuch. Where is everyone, no one likes to have discussion anymore. It's just this single serving life, it's these convenience friends, it's this instant gratification, it's this always demanding one more 1 more +1+1 ad-infinitum

It's never enough, oh it's never going to be enough. All of it. That is what the price is for life. For in order to exist and experience, you must one day cease and not experience. Yes you must die it is true.

In order for there to be a high, there must be some kind of sober in between. Or it just is.

edit:
    meaning is contrast

10. A few nice posts there.

Which is an assumption of course, for you cannot really know that one day you will cease to exist or experience, only what we think ourselves to be right now perhaps.

Returning to the source, becoming what we lost, had to let go of, forgot, to be here, so that we wake up to what we really are.

Sometimes I am sure we have it all fucked up, the way we raise our kids, treat each other, and yet, all this comes from ignorance - forgive them for they know not what they do. Seems we're still not knowing what we do, but many are waking up, realising what they DON'T prefer and discovering what they really do. What matters, what enhances life not degrades it.

But our life is nothing if not limited, and it is accepting and dealing with limitation that we come to realise who we are. We don't have to create a mental construct surrounding what we feel to realise this, and many have realised this, but we might, for a time, until we find something else.

11. The bold. The underline.

Fear

An assumption as to us ceasing to exist? It's an assumption to think we will continue to exist rather !

A. You were born, yes?
    B. That the day your human body came into Earth, yes?
    C. Have you seen anyone's body you identify as dead, up and about reanimated, no?

It's okay to be a little frightened, but don't allow that fear to drive you to delusions !

Oh and as for the rest, I feel our model for living must be natural, yeah I am sure you agree but are going wait a tic Ninja wtf is natural? Well I would argue primarily natural is self evident !
    You don't have to routinely instruct or drive in what is self evident, it just is. I am aware of all this programming that goes into designing American society.

I mean god damn it look at it, It is nothing but a rat maze designed to output modular working class citizens. Humanity has evolved to that each human has 'shrunk' to a cell in a giant organism that supports the current economic structure !

more weed ahhh ! *puff*  :metal:

Nothing to do with fear, my friend.

You see, because you exist, you can never not exist. Non-existence isn't a possibility. For if existence could become non-existence, non-existence would have to exist, and of course, it doesn't, for if it did, non-existence wouldn't be non-existence.

So, if you exist (and I assume you do) you will always exist, in some form, which it is the very nature of existence.

:confused_2: esseff

It's okay. But you shouldn't presume the process by which the afterlife will take place...

The constitution and composition of your body will react according to your burial rights most likely. That is if put in a coffin your body will go to parasites and bacteria mostly. If you could manage to go direct in the ground, you could disperse your energy back to Earth's greener life and have a more natural feeling after life.

Now I assume you are fixated on the idea of you. It's just a set of values saved to your growing/aging human body. So, in order for this soul to live on you absolutely must converse with others, write written work or other media, and pass on genetic lineage.

Or your soul will cease to exist with the death of your human body !

After all, with no human body to continue the chronicles of esseff, there will be no esseff how unfortunate.
    This is why influencing others is crucial, you must generate new esseffs as best you can  :hide:

Good to see you're following the party line. Fortunately there will always be an esseff. Although of course, I haven't always been known by that name, nor will I always continue to be so.

Seriously though, without knowing how long you've been around, it would be pretty arrogant to think you have it all figured out. Just like the religious fundamentalist who takes the story they've been fed as true, so you seem to be doing the same. There are many who have come to realise that life has far more to it than just what science is currently able to confirm. Yet, even the quantum physicists are realising the interconnectedness of everything, with non-locality, entanglement, changing everything, and once you start looking at things from this perspective, you may need to let some of these rigid ideas about what you think you know go.

15. This is a doosie..

In the bolds, you are now declaring you are an immortal thing, and that you possess knowledge of this? In the underline you immediately project the laughable idea that I am susceptible to suggestion? ... :(  

Right after you go on about how something as barely understood as quantum mechanics is evidence of the stuff you asserted. esseff

I plead to you, if you do anything today heed ninja's words of wisdom. Examine your beliefs today and I mean really do it, and contrast them with knowledge and make a distinction between what you choose to believe, and what you know totally.
    You see it is natural to attach to the ego , and coax yourself into thinking that it is permanent or of the divine esseff. But it is not !

I know I came from some kind of one-ness if you will, thinking about it all abstract. And I know I spent my entire life carving unique Ninja into the world. No need to delude myself beyond that, because the acceptance of it is as intoxicating and spiritual as the pot I ingest.

17. I am nearly one percent sure unless I am totally fortified. That is the distinctions I make between knowledge and beliefs, the things I belief are frail enough to change. The things I know are grounded in reality and are not subject to change based on future interactions with nature or other conscientious observers.

No I don't understand quantum mechanics, let me rephrase that to hopefully pop your bubble. No one understands Quantum Mechanics

esseff this was never about you asserting something in regards to me being required to believe it. It was me believing I had seen someone so close yet still managing to fall prey. I thought maybe through interactions with you, I can get you to drop all of your assumptions about reality, and to let that which does not matter, truly slide.

As I said, abstractly it all moves toward one if I run time backwards. Everything that manifests the soul of Ninja slowly culls together and I am enveloped by my mother. And you can rewind generation after generation, and esseff you can see in your mind now the one-ness of the past, it just gets more and more together. The opposite direction the future makes everything branch out and grown distinct. It is all contrast, existence is contrast.

I consider delusions to be unwarranted or down-right extra baggage ideas. I consider truth to be the bare minimum before things emanate from it. Strip all the complications down to the simplest function of life.

19. Lol I was so high I put one percent instead of a hundred. That is to say I am nearly one hundred percent sure in my beliefs, that is why I choose to believe them. The fact I label them as beliefs is as simple as I would not be fool hardy to declare them factual knowledge :)

I believe this chair will hold my weight long enough to at least finish the day.
    I believe a vast majority of people willingly delude themselves because it is easier, or they need assistance.
    I believe I am equally guilty of experiencing delusions but that my quest to assist others will set me free.

Okay well to continue I guess I will say there are things I know or believe, that I may not be able to convey, this is my fault feel free to blame me if it arises but gimmie a chance to explain later on if you would/if I can.
    I know reality down to a bare bone structure of life's interactions on Earth and responses of one thing to another. I know life exists on other planets in at the very least simple forms, I deduce this fact from probability algorithms, and non-linear thinking.

I believe I have enough figured out, that through our interactions we will help each other grow. You have taught me a lesson already, instead I will set a realistic goal. We both walk having expanded as a person, that is a measure of success I feel I can dedicate myself to.
    As per truth, yes I feel confident in my declaration of truth/knowledge. It helps I reckon, the way I divide my mind, thoughts, ideas. You see I believe I identified the major problem in human history that could solve everything. Not going to lie, it isn't easy by any means but it would work. Utopia is possible too, I know lots of people think it is an impossibility to due with human nature. That's a lie.

The problem is miscommunication. We do not understand each other.
    I have been working on a full proof way to eliminate bias of the ego from any sensory stimuli or beliefs/knowledge for as long as I can remember.