I dont want to live on this planet anymore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Railer, Jan 17, 2015.

1. #1 Railer, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Nothing can be simple anymore.  Everything is about fucking money, and I'm not acting like I have it SO bad because I know its really not but its still bullshit. 

This fucking system, this government, this society is bullshit.  All I see everyday is people's materialism and self obsession, including myself.  I fucking can't stand these pathetic, ignorant little "issues" that are "controversial" or "politically incorrect" that these close and small minded morons have to fucking argue about everyday.  Like my own family.  Sure I love them as people, but they are so stupid.  Just a good example.  Like today I go on facebook, I see my uncle shared a video, he is baby boomer generation firefighter.  He posts a video about a police chief talking about how "if you point a gun at us you can guarantee you will be shot"  its like what the fuck are you trying to prove... no one is arguing with you. and at family gatherings my relatives will go on and on and on about this shit in a pitifully ignorant and subjectively one sided discussion about conservatives and how "the black people are just interested in welfare and don't pay taxes... but not all of them" 

Jesus Christ I open the fucking mailbox... "super duper ultra low financing on select purchases 1.99%"  or "special offer, until January 20th, get 1 25% off when you buy 4"  like fuck.  "try our bullshit, it wont save you money but well make you believe it does"  Rampant materialism and narcissism.  All people fucking care about is "the newest iPhone, the newest movie, the newest scam"

The tv is the same.  The internet is the same.  buy our stupid fucking product or service.  and then we have these stupid motherfucking morons like Nancy Grace.  I don't know how many of you saw the "Nancy Grace Vs. 2 Chainz legalization "Debate"", but fuck.  These are the type of people that are running the government.  That cunt is fucking brain dead and a piece of shit scumbag, who probably knows better but likes to spread ignorance and fear monger to influence the masses and get ratings.  Or maybe shes being paid by police forces to keep it illegal.  These type of people should fucking burn.

What the fuck is wrong with this world... the food we eat, lists of chemicals so long and so complex that the people who made them can't even explain... sodium fluoride, a neurotoxin, in public water, we put this soap and shampoo shit directly on us and it soaks in.  We are being fucking poisoned. 

and the laughably pathetic excuse to have a large police state "the war on drugs"   How anyone supports this I am not sure.  We have alcohol, not even primarily a psychoactive chemical but a industrial solvent that society pushes on us as "cool, harmless, just for fun"  and we have legal drug dealers, the government and its little pawn frauds, doctors.  who deal the exact same drugs that are illegal.  Anyone with a fucking sliver of a brain could figure out this has nothing to do with public safety but all about money.  They want us on drugs like anti depressants, because they stop working when you stop taking them.  You have to stay on them so they keep getting money.  Yet legitimate, and frankly amazing prototypical forms of medicine such as LSD, Psilocybin, MDMA, and Cannabis are outlawed and dogmatized as horrible, harmful drugs. 

They use the same arguments about Cannabis and its risk factors that Alcohol and Tobacco are well known to have.  Such as "impaired judgement, risk of cancer,  access to children, etc"  How do people not see this? Alcohol and Tobacco are both on the list of Known Human Carcinogens, along with Asbestos and Diesel Exhaust.  Cannabis and its constituents have been shown to have Apoptotic properties, and other "anti cancer" properties.  Why is this not accepted as common medicine?  It'd be hell of a lot cheaper than Chemo and radiation. Plus insurance and huge medical companies and hospitals and doctors couldn't make close to as much money.

Besides, we have no personal freedom.  So fucking what if it impairs our judgement, or even causes cancer.  Is that not within our own rights, to do that to ourselves?  How is it that we are on our knees allowing people to tell us what we can and cannot do, especially when it has no effect on our peers?  What the fuck is wrong with tripping?  People have been doing it for thousands of years, its a part of ancient cultures spirituality and belief systems.  and now we have people telling us "you can't do that, but we have no reasons why".  It takes away from the "productive state of mind"  you must at all times be in a state of mind focused on producing, on capital, on MONEY. on slavery.  of course alcohol, a carcinogenic solvent-drug is there for you to relax (and slowly kill you) at the end of your productive and capitalistic day.

The fear mongering is out of control.  We have virtually unlimited stories of people attacking, killing, crashing cars into other people under the influence of Alcohol, yet this is all disregarded because there is a massive alcohol industry.  which contributes to politicians election funds.  and lobbies.    Yet we have a car accident, and the man admits to "using marijuana in the past 48 hours" and it makes fucking Yahoo homepage news.  WHAT THE FUCK????

I just want a simple life man.  For real.  Like fuck, a little bit of land so in the country so I don't have to deal with society, and just be with my close friends and family. Enjoy nature a lot.  Ride my damn dirt bike, and relax, smoke some bud.  It could be so simple.  I don't want to be "cool, or famous, or rich, or popular," I don't want to go on twitter, I don't want to go to court. I just want simplicity, no worries.  I want out of this damn court system and fucking tyranny bullshit.  I could just live every day how I want to,  by a lake, go for walks in the forest.  It sounds amazing.  Fuck this  stupid population and mass transit and consumerism bullshit.

Doctors, the medical community, and especially the mental health system is a fraudulent scam, filled with rampant quackery.  Sure there have been amazing discoveries and breakthroughs, treatments and cures.  But what the fuck is Insurance? the biggest scam ever created, aside from the American government.  Fucking self righteous doctor assholes think they fucking know everything.  I could learn fucking a doctors visit worth of their sometimes incorrect theoretical bullshit in 2 minutes online.  that's not even scratching the surface.  I've been to dozens of counselors, therapists, whatever.  Same thing every time.  45 minutes of me attempting to talk about my problems, when I try to go deep they just say "what makes you feel that way, what can you do about that... breathe deeply, then they talk about themselves for most of the time and BOOM.  Time to make the next appointment and give them my insurance."

Yesterday I  called a psychiatrist because I needed to make an appointment.  This is the conversation:
    "Hello, I'd like to make an appointment with doctor whatshisface"
    "ok what kind of insurance do you have"  (clearly all they care about is money)
    "BCBS"
    " that's Medicaid?"  (lol no its not Medicaid you cunt, and why would you assume that)
    "no"
    "ok"
    "when is an appointment available?" (ignored)
    "so who is the insurance holder"
    "my father"
    "what is his name, Dob, SSN, "
    "I tell her"
    "do you have the insurance card and number with you"
    "no I do not"
    "Can you call back when you do?"
    I fucking hung up.   I wanted to scream into the phone "what the fuck is this a game of 20 questions of how to get my money?"
    just a prime example.  I hate The United Bloodsucking Parasite States of America

Oh and I forget the systematic bypassing of our original rights, by new laws and judgements being written that sneakily bend the language of the law to allow for our "rights" to be trampled upon.  Who gives a fuck about terrorism? fucking a few people are killed by it each year and we act like its a meteor headed directly for earth.  More people die each year from tornadoes and lightning.  Once again, and excuse for MONEY!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fuck bitches get money

3. /thread

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. if you don't like it you're welcome to leave anytime. I hear our money can go a lot farther in Vietnam

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think you finally realized it's a fact there is no Santa Claus and there is no Fairy Godmother. Reality bites, get a job

I quit my job to smoke all daaay

7. Sorry you wrote all that without first reading the forum guidelines.

8. 👍👍 2 thumbs up for this post

Quoted for truth.

Try not to think about it OP.

"That's life."

9. I too came to this realization that our world sucks a few years ago, sure I spent my younger years to help better the world and being politically involved. I would be watching how the system is too complex and censored for the average person. Shit gets too deep and you realize not everyone sees how deep it really goes. The system then takes advantage of everything good and manipulates it to be whatever the system wants it to be, usually by fabricating stories or infiltrating groups. I gave up any hope of this world changing after seeing how easily people are manipulated.

You have 3 choices as far as I'm concerned

1. You don't give a fuck because you're a die hard hero/do gooder and will stop at nothing until you feel like you've made a difference (an actual real difference in the right direction)

2. You play the game hoping to get dealt the right hand and developing strategies to exceed your peers or "other players" and possibly become part of "the house" and rarely lose

3. You say fuck it all, you don't get involved. You just look out for you, and you just enjoy life and do what makes you happy because nothing really matters and life is very short.

Now there's another option but darker than the rest and can only be truly obtained after going through all three previous options. This last option is an option not fit for many but you are just done, you get so twisted in all the lies and fabricated truths you don't see that fine line between "good" and "bad", fuck anyone and everyone, you want nothing more than anarchy for this fucked up system called life. Pretty much you become the joker in the dark knight and wanna introduce a little chaos.

Time to quit bitching OP and make a choice! Can you guess which option I went with??

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

10. You always have this option: [​IMG]

However, if you have your health then that's all that matters. Everything else is secondary.

11. TL-DR: op doesn't want to live on this planet anymore

12. Agreed, and the only way to change anything like this is with money, but the system makes getting a decent amount of money hard.

13. At least gas is cheap :)

14. Which is good, because the next habitable planet is a ways down the road.

15. Pull the stick out of your ass and have a drink.

Suddenly the world is made of marshmallows.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

16. I laughed way too hard at this. HAHAHA thats great.

17. Wahhhhhhhhh

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app