Any North Carolinians?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PremiumNC_Reefer, Jan 17, 2015.

1. It's just a sign but it says that the city is mine...

[​IMG]

2. I live in Roanoke Not quite NC but close af, I get 102.1 fm and shit.

3. Lol!!!! "I get 102.1 fm and shit" that was funny as hell to me... But I didn't know Roanoke was close to the 336.

4. Born & raised in Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. North Carolina born an raised. Born in the 910, pretty much grew up here because I've visited pretty often my whole life, but spent a few years in the 252, was in the 919 for 8 years and moved back to the 910 after I graduated. Still visit the 919 very often though. Weed around here is sub par compared to the quality up there. If I ever hear anybody say that there's no good weed around raleigh, you need a new hook up.

6. I live in VA but I was born in North Carolina. Beautiful place. I'm glad y'all have something good to smoke on. 

7. Yup out here in the triad, North Greensboro

8. Aye I'm in Winston-Salem currently, but I'm moving to chapel hill in a few months for college.

9. just moved to huntersville!

10. I'm actually moving to Greensboro come mid-August & wondering if there are any tokers in the area. Don't know a soul there

11. Use to live just on the other side of the border on Virginia near Chesapeake.

Cool area, cool vibe just not for me lol

12. Just moved to Chapel Hill! Looking for a decent hook up as well!

13. Good example of what not to say on a weed forum. ^^ How could anyone believe that would be acceptable? SMH.

14. How are any of you alive aren't sharks coming on land trying to kill y'all at this point??

15. Hahaha

I went offshore fishin last weekend about 20 miles out and have never caught more black tip sharks in one day. We caught probably 20 all together. I've heard of some monsters being caught out of the surf too. The bait fish have been plentiful, not only is the shark fishing phenomenal this year but all species for he most part.

16. Seriously guys, no more shark fishing off topsail piers! I love vacationing there and my goddamn family won't go there anymore until you guys stop that shit lol...

17. #38 dmpaltman, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    In Youngsville,NC.

18. 910 stand up! Not there currently but Im moving back in January. I wish NC would become a medical state already

19. 919 right here, babe!