How much do you spend on weed a day?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1rokey2, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Weeds free to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Haha normally probably like 5 to 10 a day.

Today though.... just dropped 400 on weed lol. Im getting 4.7 oz of dank out of it though.

Cant complain about dank that is under 100 an oz

So all in all, I probably wont be spending any more on weed in the forseeable future.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That depends on how much cash I have to spend... Usually around 10-20 euros each day, I used to blaze 30 grams/week so I guess this is pretty okay.

4. probably $10, except $20-$30 on Saturday lol.

5. Rofl you're a delusional drug addict. It's not to each his own and I wouldn't even smoke weed if I wasn't sick so think again. Rot away scumbag. You're not only dumb, you're retarded and it's probably the drugs fault but you're pretty stupid to try it in the first place

6. no drugs... just weed

im at about 17 bucks a day.  at my best...

7. I agree with you. This guys a dumbass. So, you want us to start doing other drugs, get addicted, and then spend all our time searching for money to spend and every waking moment thinking about it? I have to ask, why the fuck would he suggest using hard drugs vs a non-addictive herb? Good advice [/sarcasm]

8. So..YOU'RE a semi-pro skateboarder?
    Don't look like it.

9. #69 dekabos, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Soil amendments hardly cost a thing in the grand scheme of the year, that's outdoor organic growing ftw. So smoke is free for me. I can dab all day long for the cost of the butane which works out to about a dollar a day, a bit more if my GF is dabbing too. (She can outdab me by two or three times at least.)

"Won't you please send your support for these poor stoners? Your donation of just a dollar a day can keep this young man dabbing to his heart's content..."

Also another hearty "fuck you" for the guy talking up his hard drugs. Leave that shit at home because we don't wanna hear about it here.

10. I reiterate...idiot. Yeah and why not spend all the money on it when you become a fucking junkie addict, and why not sell your house and car to feed your addiction...you can always live a box, why not.

You think what you do is smarter and more fun?  Spending $700 or more a month on weed is dumb?   But If I took that $700 and spent it on hard drugs then I'd be doing it the right way?  /Facepalm

You can do whatever you want but don't suggest for people to try other drugs on a forum about marijuana. I have a feeling not many people want to join you on the pathetic junkie list. 

12. Now that I vaporise, about £2.50 a day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I smoke an eight of wax and between a q and a half of bud a week so like 125 to 185. So 18 to 25 dollars a day but stay blowed down almost all day

14. Do people really need to tell you narcotics aren't okay? Man up. Just because a poppy plant is natural doesn't mean it's okay. I have friends that do other drugs, but I don't have any that shoot up or snort the shit. Just because it's a more efficient high ($:quality of high) doesn't mean you start looking for deals on drugs. I get what you're saying, but I disagree wholeheartedly as will any other non-addict, maybe even some rational addicts.

What's so fucked about your life that you feel the desire to keep up the habit other than the physical and mental addiction? I look at it this way, it's the best feeling ill ever feel right? People (like you) throw their lives away (whether partially or fully) over that feeling. No drug is worth the damage it does, including weed unless there is an actual condition in which it aids more. Even then, is it really? I think about it with WEED on a weekly basis, how can you justify dope to yourself?

15. First post here!

Cost would be about $40 a day, and a total of $50,000 over less than 3 years (not including rolling paper, gas, broke friends, etc.).

SWIM is considered a extremely heavy toker, intake is at least 3.5G a day of high or high-mid grades, and a lot more if it's with friends. As for costs, it started at NY street value of $20 per gram, but decreased over time to about half the cost. If calculated at $20 per gram, the cost over 3 years for SWIM would be $76,650.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425951307.330702.jpg nothing lmfao

17. Usually $5 minimum, 20$ max

18. @ pot god this isn't bluelight lol u don't need to say "swim"

19. [​IMG]

Only what is costs me to grow my own. In the end...pennies on the doller.

20. Now, zero dollars. But back when I was a heavy smoker, 5 - 10 dollars