How much do you spend on weed a day?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1rokey2, Jan 17, 2015.

1. are you am ? For what team ?

Open your mind

2. I skate for a company called skatefirst llc from spring lake Michigan.

3. I spend about $50 at most a month

Open your mind

4. Quit smoking 2 weeks ago, for a few different reasons; tired of sketchy dealers, bought a new car i wanna pay off QUICK, an i need a crotchrocket by summer time.

but i started growing my own, guess its just about priorities

5. $5 at most

I'm a lightweight and don't smoke much

[​IMG]

6. Man let me tell you. If I could grow I'd have a big beautiful garden built inside a tank in my front yard. Like an army tank. Lmao there's this place I'm looking at that cones with an army tank and I've got my heart set <33

7. That yard in the middle with the pond is what is for sale.

Attached Files:

8. Probably about 15€ a day. Too much in my opinion. I've started cutting back how much I smoke recently

Sent from four score and seven years ago

9. Not much

Fuck yo presents!

10. too damn muchhhhh

11. $300 a week so about $42 a day. 

12. You smoke almost 10 grams of weed a day?

13. give or take..

14. Some of you people in this thread are paying ur dealers' car note, mortgage, and whatever the hell else they want.

Stop acting like a crack fiend buying $20 worth at a time and you will get more for the money

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Are you saying to buy $20 at a time or to not to. I really hope you mean don't be buying $20 at a time...

16. #56 Serapsis, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    When I wasn't laid off I was buying an Oz every 2 weeks for 300-350
    but Id share it with friends, I was the only one who could get it.
    I just charged them the price I pay.
    But Id smoke a gram and a half blunt every day after work, and maybe 10-15 one hitters throughout the day.
    so maybe $20-30 a day. Now that I'm laid off because of the season, I smoke maybe $10 a day

"Stop acting like a crack fiend buying $20 worth at a time and you will get more for the money"

Use a little common sense man..of course I'm not telling someone to buy 20 bags every day..did you even read my post? Lol

-_- Nope I replied back with a quote of your post without ever reading it.   Obviously I assumed that is what you meant I was just making sure...

Apparently lol

20. I usually smoke 1/4-1/2g of erl a day so like $15-30.