Favorite wraps/papers/blunts

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dylan817, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Hello all, pretty new here and I was wondering what is everyones favorite thing to smoke, From papers to blunts. I personally like Vanilla Zig Zag wraps.

Whats your favorite?

2. White cat sweets cuz there cheap.

3. Even though I haven't smoked them in a long time

Joints- Bob Marley rolling papers

Blunts- Brown Sugar tobacco papers

4. Brown sugar is cool but they are not for sale in uk any more gutted

5. When it comes to papers, I go with raws all day. When it comes to gars, dutchies or garcias. I wish they made mini ones like swisher did. :(

6. 4 kings / Goodtimes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. White owl 24K, zig zag orange, zig zag wraps vanilla and blueberry. Raw papers. Phillie titans if its that kinda night

8. UK blade here, My preference is RAWS for spliffs and when i'm smoking with others, when I roll a shortskin for my self then it's blue Rizla. As far as blunts go, on the off chance that I do smoke them then it's Juicy Jays cause of the price and availability.

9. 1 1/4" zig zag orange

10. If I smoke on paper:
    Vanilla Dutchmasters for blunts
    RAW papers for joints.
    Raw papers are seriously the best thing I've ever used. I got this awesome kit off offline for 20$ from them too!(Came with the break up tray, a lighter, 2 packs of tips, 2 packs of rolls and the joint rolled).
    Made me seriously want to smoke no other type of paper than them!

11. I really like the size of the swishers, tropical fusions are my favorite. Just rolled this one.

[​IMG]

12. Elements or Raws only here. #nobluntzone

13. Zig zag maracuja

14. I use Raw and I use Flavor Jars to flavor with fuck the flavored blunts .. They are easy to use and it only takes like 2-3 hours. They are cool cause I can use the jar to stash my stash anywhere, they fit good in the back of the sock drawer and in my jacket pocket when I want to take it with me.

15. Raws, elements, 1 1/4 white pack zig zags for joints.
    Zig zag wraps for blunts (only ever had pineapple so far, but I'd like to try vanilla)

16. Yo I tried those ultra thin zig zags they Are so fire bruh..

17. As far as blunts go

Either Swishers (tropical or blueberry) or Garcia Vega's are always my go to

My favorite lately has been black cherry white owls (wouldn't put any loud in them, they're pretty heavily flavored but they're great for some mids)

Papers i normally just grab a pack of zigzags or raws

18. Raw king size

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #19 Smokin'Sniper, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    Just started using randys. I love them. Best paper ive ever rolled with.