Juicys1st Master Kush Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by OrganicallyStoned, Jan 16, 2015.

1. #41 OrganicallyStoned, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Day 19 Update:

She look like she's way higher than yesterday but I measured her and she's only about an inch taller and a little over an inch wider. Shes happier than a tornado in a trailer park right now.

Time for pics!

1427476173723.jpg

1427476186067.jpg

2. Just put in an order for 10 white rhino seeds. Same company as this Master Kush. They have great deals going on right now.

3. Nobody has commented in almost a month :(

4. If you post they will come haha, looking pretty good juicy stretched out a bit but otherwise looking good.

G

5. Yeah I just wanted to see how far they'd go so I can figure my scrog better for my next grow. She's about 3cm tall right now.

Buds getting fat on the big girl though. Pics later.

6. I think yesterday was day 27? Anyway here's a little update.

1428320547555.jpg
    1428320557281.jpg
    1428320569124.jpg
    1428320578547.jpg

7. Oh yesss the bud development stage and I see some frost starting looking nice juicy

G

8. Thanks! When should she start stinkin? I have to put my nose right on the bud to get a smell. Super sticky though.

9. Just like most other things it depends on genetics but let's say a typical plant usually starts to put off descent smell around 4 weeks give or take a week, I've had strains that are very very low in smell to where I didn't have to run a filter and I've also had strains where they stink so bad in veg I have to run the filter so it all really depends. One thing you should note is be sure to go out for a few then come back in to get a better analysis when your sitting in the stink you don't realize how bad it stinks, I don't know your routine you should deff get out of the house for a hour if you don't already come back and try to smell. I've had it after trimming a plant and not leaving the house for a couple days and didn't realize how bad the whole house wreaked I went out came back and could smell it after opening the storm door before I even opened the main door, it was bad and I had no clue.

G

10. I work like 10 hours a day but yeah I get what you're saying. But like right now my tent is unzipped and I can raise the windows in my house. No worries what so ever. The cops patrol my street like crazy too. And I have no filter right now either. Hopefully getting one soon though.

11. Yea if they start to stink you deff need that filter cause all it takes is one wrong person smelling it. Yea I'm a stay at home dad so there are some days I don't leave the house...it's not like I'm some bum who doesn't do shit hahaha

G

12. I wish I could be stay at home. Work is rough. Especially with summer right around the corner.

13. #53 jras2218, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    Yea I hear you I built homes for the past 15 years, it kept me in great shape made a lot of money and have so much knowledge I don't know how to get rid of it haha. After we had that brutal winter last year and I was up working on a roof I decided it was a good move for me. Little did I know that being a stay at home dad was going to be tougher than construction. I now have a new founded respect for any stay at home parent...not the lazy ones who don't do shit but the ones who cook clean laundry and really interact and teach their children.

G

14. I wish there would be more dads like that around here. Less thugs that way. How long have you been growing?

15. I started about 13 years ago I'm going on 14 in May. Most of that was soil, then I saw the light aka getting on the Internet, I'm not all that old but I didn't have access to the Internet on a regular basis till about 8 years ago. I'm kinda old school haha, and the light was dwc btw haha

G

16. Few pictures from yesterday taken with a new phone.

1428784298608.jpg 1428784311484.jpg

17. Few pics from today. She's looking prettier and prettier every day. And she's starting to SMELL.

Also as in my last picture in this post I've tried back building on two branches to see if that makes the buds fatter. I seen this technique in another thread on here. Buds closest to fluorescent light are measuring at 23,000 LUX and buds directly under led are measuring at 123,000 LUX. This was tested with a smartphone app and is intended to be taken with a grain of salt.
    1428884189470.jpg 1428884200229.jpg 1428884209740.jpg 1428884220811.jpg

18. Just found your journal. Looking good. I'm about to start a master kush/ Hindu kush/ skunk hybrid, so it's good to see a good kush grow like your Juicy

19. Thanks robo. She's been put through some hell too so either it's just a really hardy strain or just great genetics. I was running almost 2000ppm of flora nova bloom to her and just had a little nute burn. She's a champ for sure.

Give me a link and I'll sub to your grow.