Bigcats corner

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigcat71, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Awesome! As soon as I clear up some space in veg I'll be dropping some critical kushberry

2. Thundercat Og

Attached Files:

3. Looks like a fun strain list. I'll be fallowing along as things progress. You planning to stick with the CFL's all the way through?

4. They're under 600w mh right now glad to have ya around!

5. #25 tallglassesofmilk, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    Alright so I can see all 6 seedlings now. 100% success on tcog, mamba og and crit KB. Badass! :metal:

Has anyone got the Cali og to pop yet?

6. #26 Bigcat71, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    I haven't tried to sprout any. If they don't sprout I'll get you more to run

7. For sure.. I'll wet two more then. :)

8. My next chronic thunder is gonna be a beast such a solid mom. Glad you made your way over Tokin

9. such dense buds. I've seen your veggin ct man it is gonna be a beast forsure. I'm getting close to topping the one in the pic above. Then well tp and tie down the branches.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

10. Sweet! Ya I got a ct in hempy in gonna work with more. Gonna hit it with beastie bloomz and see what that does for the density

11. #33 Bigcat71, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Glad to see them all doing so well! Mine will hit 1gal pots later today to bury the stem down
    I let them stretch a lil to much being so far from the light

12. Shoot, the breeder couldn't have picked better strains to cross with. :p

What's that Cali nugget look like flowered out?

13. Here's one of the Cali nugget. Was messing with a watermark app haha but the Cali nugget has been scraped from the grow have one left in flower I can get pics of at lights on. Super frosty and dense but grows way to slow in veg and doesn't stretch much. I personally don't care for the smoke but to each his own I'm sure there's a winner out there.
    If you look back thru my main thread there's a ton of pics

Attached Files:

14. Hey guys, check out these round leaves on this TCOG

Attached Files:

15. Oh that's interesting, let's see if it grows outta that.

16. I hope it doesn't! Haha. That would be so bad Ass to have 7 circle fan leaves haha.

17. If I remember correctly the og critical male started similar to that but quickly grew outta it.

18. Hmm, so maybe it is og critical dominant.