Legalization and the dawn of a new age

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cannabisrevolution, Jan 16, 2015.

1. The dawn of a new age is around the corner. I will explain why I believe the legalization of Cannabis will change the course of humnaity.

Cannabis can be used to treat many illnesses, from cancer to alzheimers.

700 benefits of cannabis
    http://www.encod.org/info/700-MEDICINAL-USES-OF-CANNABIS.html

THC kills cancer cells
    http://www.hightimes.com/read/biologist-explains-how-thc-kills-cancer-cells

Cannabis has good effects on the brain as well, such as promoting brain cell growth and slows the aging of the brain.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/30/new-study-shows-cannabinoids-improve-efficiency-of-mitochondria-and-remove-damaged-brain-cells

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/07/13/scientists-discover-another-way-marijuana-helps-the-brain-grow/

Hemp can be used to make plastic. In the 1940s H. Ford built a car with a hemp plastic body, and it was 10 times stronger than steel. Everyw reck would be bumper cars.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/02/25/henry-ford-hemp-plastic-car-stronger/

Cannabis has many uses, it can be used for medicine, to make building materials, could be used as fuel, could be used to make paper, and could replace cotton. Cannabis can also be used for to make industrial and consumer textiles such as ropes, nets, carpet, fabrics, and clothing. Cannabs is also good for your hygine, shampoos, soaps, and cosmetics.

As you can tell, cannabis and hemp both have many, many uses, and this is all we know while it's illegal. I can't imagine what we will discover when cannabis is legalized, and that's what is exactly what I think will happen. I believe legalization will occur and with legalization will come a new age.

What the new age will bring
    I believe there will be a transition from the way we live now to the way we will live, I think transition will start either this or next year with all 50 states legalizing Cannabis. Many countries will be watching the legalization movement closely and how it effects the country. 1 year after legalization, Colorado currently holds ones of the nation's fastest growing economies, the unemployment is at the lowest since 2008 and well below the national average.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/colorado-and-marijuana-legalization-one-year-later-what-has-changed

By 2016 I believe Cannabis will be legal nationwide, but what about internationally?
    There has been an idea of a spiritual revolution. At this point, the legalization spreads to other countries, and for the next few years, countries across the world legalize cannabis.
    By 2020 over 60% of the world's nations will have legalized Cannabis. I believe many countries are interested in knowing what Cannabis can do and are watching the USA's legalization movement very closely. As I stated above, Colorado's economy was one of the fastest growing in the country, I believe every state's economy would grow when cannabis is legalized.
    2023: Every country on Earth legalizes Cannabis. The success of cannabis from will persuade the rest of the world to legalize it.
    I believe this time right here is a very important time in human history, this is where the battle is won. I believe this is when government's around the world will start to fall, not the country.
    2035: Goverment still exist, but is small. There hasn't been a single war in 12 years and every country is thriving. Goverment is in the form of the people, the law is is decided by what the people consider right. There is an organization with no government power. This organization has each country send a representative to a meet and discuss ideas on how to improve the world, and better the human race. There is an organization of scientist from every country working on things such as space exploration, disease eradication, and other science stuff. There is no secrecay in this new era. Human life expectancy is well above 100.
    2036-2039: mind expansion, I believe mankind will be far more intelligent in this timeframe than here in 2014, now that we are live in much, much healthier world. Humans will develop physchic abilities such as telepathy, telekinesis, body temp control, self healing,  and for people who work hard at these phychic abilities, teleportation. All disease's have been eradicated.
    2040: The world unemployment rate will drop below 1%, I believe mankind is a hard working, species that relies soley on nature for a living, nothing is man-made anymore.
    2050: Mankind has turned into a species that has colonized Mars and the Moon, the population of mankind is 17 billion. Average livespan is about 500-600 years.
    2100: I'm just going to skip to the next century. A lot happens in the 50 years. Mankind holds a population of 45 billion, all of mankind is united. By the dawn of the 22nd century, mankind will be thousands of years more advanced, technologically, than the year 2,000. The average lifepsan can reach several thousand Earth years. We will safely travel faster than the speed of light, we have colonized planets lightyears away from Earth. Each planet has their own year, starting from when mankind colonized the planet. Age is determined by home planet's orbit. We know many specieis of aliens, we will have ally alien species.

2. Bro, after legalization everyone is going to just sit and watch their plants grow. we will be way to relaxed to be exploring other worlds while we chill on this one.

3. Put down the pipe......

4. old Nostradamus here

5. I'll have what he's smoking...

6. Nah, common sense.

After legalization, everyone will want to explore what cannabis can do.

8. #8 Galaxy420, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I am exploring right now!!!  no need to wait....   I like your post though and see where you are coming from, should make a novel and bring cannabis to new light through the novel. I would read it...

Well think about it, cannabis was used in 1941 to make a plastic 10 time stronger than steel, cannabis can be used to treat and cure hundreds, maybe a thousand or 2 of illnesses and diseases, it could replace oil, could replace cotton, and much more. Cannabis has thousands over uses and it can be grown almost anywhere. How amazing would it be if the solution to most of of illnesses and diseases could be be grown in your back yard. Anyone could start a Cannabis business because anyone could grow it. Cannabis is illegal in 99% of the world, but after seeing how Colorado has done and more states legalizing, the world will be watching. I believe CO having a 41% drop in ALL drug arrest and made so much money $50 million could be refunded back to CO residents, and many other cool statistics will set the stage for global legalization. Just wait to see what we discover with cannabis once it's been legalized for 5, 10, 20 years.

10. In the world we live in( 2014-2015)  the better any one thing is for everyone the more a few people will control it and keep it from everyone. When people evolve and grow we would not need the parent aspect to tell us what we can and cannot do...

for every 1 good scientifically proven thing you find in cannabis there are 10 reasons someone with controlling interests will squash the 1 good with ( we now hold the power- go suck it!) unscientific facts and 1930's monday morning paper fear tactics.

the big question  --- how many people consuming cannabis in all forms and finding fixes for their ailments does it take to change a nation or the world? The people finding(discovering) the fixes for the ailments are the people of the world, so...

11. optimistic but i don't believe that it's legal nationwide in US by next year.... I project 2022 for that.

When it [cannabis] and hemp is fully legalized on Earth, there will be much much less starving people in africa or anywhere for that. Our 'carbon footprint' will be practically nonexistent because hemp can be used for fuel and it's healthier for the environment than traditional crops. The world will have so much less killing, people will get along more, it's just the nature of cannabis. it's said if everyone on earth smoked a joint and got high there would be peace for that time. a world I am greatly looking forward to.. The big powers that be, legalization hurts their interests a ton. It shows you weed was made illegal just for money interest.. and people have been dying now for 78 years because money came in front of peoples well being. so sick