Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal dispensary weed taste?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by honda07, Jan 16, 2015.

1. This may come as a shocker to some but I went back home to minnesota and smoked some of the best tasting bud I have had in a while..by best tasting I mean no chemically aftertaste......7 years ago I left home and joined the military , got out last year and got my rec card. I couldn't put my finger on it but always thought the weed out here tasted funny compared to when I was younger and back home. ....basically what I am saying in this long stupid post is fuck dispensarys..they've become their own personal big pharma with giant grows and chemicals everywhere..I think I'm going to start growing outback as naturally as I can now

2. I politely disagree. Keep window shoppin til you find the right place. It just cost an arm and a leg.