Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Concentration CBD Oil For Cancer Treatment

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TreeSmokersOnly, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Why I am here is to enlighten the bind and those dangerous to others. Ahhh so you hate GMOs what a hypocritical perspective that it. Why are you here? Stoners are cool except when they try and sell snake oil and are ignorant of the fact we are in exciting yet dangerous times with marijuana.

So no evidence from you and your cohorts,. You should leave if this is upsetting to you. Smoke a doob and relax, man!

2. I'm not trying to change your mind, so no links for you, no. Here to "enlighten the blind," huh? Have fun with that. Just understand that you're the Jehovah's Witness of CG this particular day/week/month/year. I'm out.  :hide: