Is Japanese racism more valid than skin color based racism?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Messiah Decoy, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Racisim is retarded either way. Any sort of racist mindset is twentieth century shit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #62 As Above So Below, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015

I completely agree but I'm still racist as hell.

I tend to generalize all black youths as being thugs. If you think rationally about it, that's not the case. The math isn't with me on that one but I still tend to think that way, in general. But once I actually meet black people, if they are decent people skin color means nothing to me at that point.

And it's not just black people. I generalize pretty everyone based on current trends lol.

I like the Japanese though. I've always been fascinated by their culture, and I love their food!

3. #63 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    Then why act against logic and instead think of blackies as murderers? Weird ego? Excuse about parents?

• Like Like x 1
  4. All racism is racist, I suppose thats why its called racism..  :confused_2:
    I just tripped myself out.. :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'll walk up on that shit like

[​IMG]

6. LOL so many contradictory posts in here

All racism is prejudice, not all prejudice is racism.

What came first, the house nigga or the sister-fucking redneck :O

• Like Like x 1
  8. #68 Thicken Dense, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015

You're right, it doesn't matter what color the killers are. But that doesn't negate the fact that if you want to live in a crime-free area then you won't be living in a predominantly black neighborhood.

No, I don't "act like other races don't murder". From which orifice did you pull that? Can you quote me where I implied such a thing? I didn't think so. So guess who murders the other 16% of white victims? You believe that avoiding certain people makes one bad at math, can you provide anything to back that up?

If everyone self-segregates then why point fingers and say that one form of segregation is any more acceptable than another? Because there are exceptions and you know white people who think that suburban areas are boring? WTF kind of logic is that?

Darren Wilson, along with the entire Ferguson investigation has been cleared by the DOJ. No civil rights violations. But what about all the rhetoric from the protests? What about the millions of dollars lost by local businesses? The only reason Crump and company "just wanted an arrest" is because it sets the stage for probable cause in a civil rights lawsuit, the more they agitate the community the more it serves their purpose. Everybody who bought into the "media evidence" was being played like pawns, it was never about "justice".

the BLM movement is stirring up racial conflict, and black-on-white attacks are higher than they've ever been. Care to see the evidence? No, you'd rather build a strawman out of some obscure racial ideology that nobody's ever heard of and hasn't killed a single person in decades so you can knock that down, instead of confronting the truth that black-on-white murders far outnumber white-on-black murders because it dismantles your world-view of blacks being oppressed. In fact, I think that's the reason you magnify such obscure ideologies, like those who blame the KKK for burning down the black church in Ferguson, because people desperately want to believe that predominantly black areas are being held back by some invisible white racism. Because the alternative is unpalatable to the point where people lose their jobs and Nobel prizes for daring to speak of it.

White racism exists, I would never deny that. But it is not the cause of black failure any more than black racism is the cause of white failure. Belief in "racial purity" has nothing to do with the conflict between whites and blacks in America, and most people see right through that pathetic attempt to smear whites with yet another false narrative.

That being said, I have no problem with you personally, respect your weed knowledge but disagree with your social ideology. There is no shame whatsoever in freedom of association, the shame falls on those who forcefully impose unwanted associations on others in the name of "equality".

1) Poor communities are crime ridden no matter the race. There are black communities that are middle class that don't have serious crime problems.

2) If 84% of white victims are killed by other whites you're more likely to get killed by another white person. What's hard to understand about that?

3) What's your proof that most whites self-segregate? Blacks are only 12 percent of the population. Obviously all whites can live in black communities.

4) I agree the anti-police abuse protest shouldn't focus on Michael Brown but they do have good reason to protest other unarmed blacks who were killed by the police. And rioting is obviously wrong. 

5) There's a difference between black-on-black crime where the criminals are held accountable and cops killing unarmed blacks and getting away with it every time.

6) I never said racial purity was the main reason for broad racist attitudes. But it is central to the ideology of white supremacy.

7) No one forces whites to live near blacks but blacks should be free to live where ever they can afford to live.

8) I also have nothing against you. I welcome honest debate and no one can accuse you of being dishonest. :p

The poorest region in the country is Appalachia, where the majority population is white. A very self-sufficient people where the violent crime rate is half the national average. Proof: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/189560.pdf

Half the national average.  LOL

The difference is in the number of victims. White, non-hispanic victims constitute a fraction of the total number of murders. Philly, DC, Atlanta, St Louis, etc all have black populations that account for 90% or more of the murders. Essentially what you're saying is that whites commit a majority of a tiny fraction of the total number of murders, therefore I should fear them more than the demographic which is responsible for the highest crime rates. No doubt, white, non-hispanic victims of black violence would be much higher if people didn't self-segregate via "white flight" and other crafty methods of avoiding black violence. Jim Crow is still practiced today in other forms because of the extreme violence and crime rates in black communities.

You mentioned part of it. The reason most murders are intraracial is because we tend to congregate with people of our own race. It's also one of the things that the black grievance industry complains about incessantly, "white flight" and other forms of segregation. If most people didn't self-segregate then blacks wouldn't have anything to complain about. But if you need further proof here's something from the National Academy of Sciences: http://www.pnas.org/content/110/18/7165.abstract

Doesn't the fact that one of the largest and most destructive black "protests" in our day was based on a false narrative tip you off that MAYBE they're not being completely honest with their grievances? Maybe there's an agenda there?

So basically, the 6,000 or so black men, women, and children who are murdered by other blacks in America every year isn't a problem as long as the murderer is caught? And the 50 or so young black males who are killed by police under questionable circumstances are a national tragedy? What I see in the black community is selective outrage, murder is acceptable as long as it's blacks killing blacks, and where do you see them being held accountable? You might be shocked to learn that in some communities more than half of their murders are unsolved, and it's not because white people won't solve them, it's because the "snitches get stitches" mantra is widely accepted in those communities.

You implied it by conflating "skin color racism" with white supremacist ideology on the first page, and compared it to Japanese ethnocentrism as if it's our national anthem. When in reality it's an ideology that nobody's ever heard of (outside the black grievance industry), and hasn't killed a single person in decades.

I might conflate earthquakes and hurricanes with rape, looting, and pillaging if I were to cherry-pick certain demographics and communities, but we all know that hurricanes and earthquakes don't make people rape, rob, and kill each other, as was demonstrated by Japanese exceptionalism. Maybe they're on to something?

Not true, whites are forced to integrate with blacks in every corner of America through federal law. “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” - Mary Berry, Chairman, US civil rights commission. That same sentiment is expressed almost unanimously in the DOJ civil rights division.

Cheers!! :bongin: