Kfreeze and his Led Autoflower Adventures

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Jan 15, 2015.

No....what!? Wait. Thats the coolest looking purp bud I have ever seen. This is insane man, seriously.... [​IMG]

2. Thanks mane! She was severely stunted at the beginning so her yeild won't be mighty but I'm excited to taste her

3. Nice man. How many days did that purple kush go? I have a few i am popping next round. Yours came out great!

4. She went a total of 65 days from seed to harvest, definitely could of went another week but due to unforeseen circumstancesI have to get all the ladies down soon..

Mine was also stunted early on in life, she did great but not as wonderful as she could of been [​IMG]

5. For sure man i hear ya. She came out looking great though 

6. Blue Cheese Auto Dinafem Seeds 

DSCN1929.JPG
    DSCN1932.JPG
    DSCN1934.JPG

Probably the most yield of all the ladies, would be a great strain for hash/edibles...tons of sugar leaf/trim

Went the longest, 10.5 weeks 

7. Just picked up some blue cheese inspired by your grow

Attached Files:

8. Sorry guys haven't been around much lately, need to post pics of the blue cheese...the smell is amazing! hands down my all time fav best smelling strain...

Shutting down the op temporarily so unfortunately won't be doing much more for awhile :C

9. Just smoked a bowl of blue cheese awesome tasting smoke harsh but good harsh

10. Hello Kfreeze, how are you recently? wish you everything is great, lol

Long times not here. i think i need be here more often[​IMG]

11. Whats up bro, its been a while. Sorry you had to stop growing, I did too for a little bit but im starting up again with a 600w hps. Are you on much anymore? I was thinking about doing a thread for it. I'm gonna try vertical so it should turn out pretty awesome

12. I hear ppl like blue cheese well this is mine atm its a photo:)

Attached Files:

13. haven't been on Gc much at all bro, miss being around here. I will def follow along if ya get another thread up and running

looks super lush...the auto version seemed very finicky, but produced some killer smoke! 
    cheers

14. awesome, I'll post a link when I do. You gonna start growing again soon?

15. Soon? I wish, gonna be later rather than sooner, unfortunately. I'm itching to get back it at it [​IMG]

16. good to hear Kfreezee, how much did u yield from your blue cheese?

17. BC got me about 35 grams dry..all in all a little over 3 zips