Kfreeze and his Led Autoflower Adventures

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Jan 15, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  1. #82 Kfreeze7, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Purple kush

Wappa

Blue cheese.

Group shot

About to start week 5

Sorry for sideways pics, took pics on iPad, they look shit

• Like Like x 3
  2. Photobomb!!

Sorry for shit quality. Still on iPad untill I get my camera back.

1st 3 are PK

2nd 3 are Wappa

3rd 3 are BC

The BC has some major claw going on, nitrogen toxic?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Damn bro that purple looks crazy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah man. She is definitely the one I have high hopes for, she is supposed to be mostly purple!

• Like Like x 1
  5. #86 Kfreeze7, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Need Help!!

Exhaust fan is not working currently, it turns on and makes a humming noise, however the blade is not spinning or moving any air...

Any tips on repair? Or should I have a new one sent out...need this fixed ASAP as we are 6 weeks in flower and smell is a major concern

6. Unless it's really new then it probably just died, I had that happen to mine too a few months ago

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah bought it brand new off amazon, not even a month old!! Forgot it had a nice 5 yr warranty on it, already processed the replacement fan, says it should be here tomorrow! 

Will have to leave the tent slightly cracked as the humidity is already at 55% just after a few hrs of no fan..

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice bro, you'll be fine without it for a day

• Like Like x 1
  9. For sure, did ya get into a new place yet man? Waiting to see the entire bed room full of that plat GSC!  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not yet but hopefully soon, It's gonna be amazing when it happens though haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Small update

Got new fan up and running, moved from the temp setup with the fan/filter to it's permanent home..

And as always a few shots of the ladies

• Like Like x 3
  12. Need some help friends...the Blue cheese seems to be very sensitive..help me save her

Haven't given nutes in awhile, only 1tsp of cal/mag last feed

13. How far into flower? Seems a little early to have not given it nuts for a while

14. almost 7 weeks...only have given her fox farms big bloom, trying to keep it as organic as possible

15. That doesn't look like it's at 7 weeks to me honestly, also cal mag is high in nitrogen and you don't want that late in flower

• Like Like x 1
  16. I clearly misread your question lol...not 7 weeks into flower, 7 weeks from seed my bad.. So about 5 weeks into flower 

17. Bro keep giving it bloom nutes until like week 7, it needs those nutes for the buds. You can still get a good flush and with organic it doesn't take as long

• Like Like x 2
  18. Only reason I stopped feed is because i thought the combination of the nutes/cal-mag was causing the issue

19. Going to continue the big bloom/cal-mag however, I have not phd it at all, so will ph this next water and will post the findings...posted this issue in another thread, and it seems the consensus is i have a ph issue