Kfreeze and his Led Autoflower Adventures

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Jan 15, 2015.

1. I have read many and many articles and guides but this is my future we are talking about here and if I can't stop smoking for a month then there may be a problem there

2. Blue Cheese View attachment 1681831 Day 13

Wappa   View attachment 1681833  Day 13

PK   View attachment 1681836  Day 11

doing more updates than I originally planned, but this growth is amazing me, especially with the BC, she is double the size of any of the others. This is at 24" with mars2 400w...plan to lower to about 16" tonight

Purple kush is sad, she had a rough life sprouting...she will be my best 

cheers  :smoking:

LED can be hanging very close to the plants, lol

By the way, please check my thread Kfreeze, i have shared some new pictures for Sun series, lol

4. That Blue Cheese is moving right along.  :smoking:

5. Yes I'm excited to see her grow!

lights are at about 14" or so...currently running 24/0, debating on 20/4 soon

6. How are you Kfreeze, wish you everything is great, have a nice dream, haha

7. Yes! Great it is...will sleep soon, I play some of those pc games you mentioned in another thread...LoL in particular, haha

Hope all is well over there, chinese new year is approaching, have some good friends that are from that region, they go back every year, the festivities look awesome!

Yeah the new year is approaching, so most of us will go home and reunion with our parents.  It's hard to

get a ticket during "spring festival rush" We will start our holiday from Feb 14th, i'm not far from my

hometown, wil back home in several hours. lol

9. plants are looking great! im thinking about starting a small led grow myself. what you say is the minimum wattage needed for one plant under led lighting from start to finish?

10. Looking good! I love this part between week 3-4 when they start shooting upwards

11. Not quite sure tbh...i started my first grow under about 150w of CFL. The marsII 400w puts off between 150-200w...maybe someone around here can offer more insight. 

Thanks man! Im excited with the growth, however i've been running 24/0 since seed...if i run 24/0 the entire time, think the yield will suffer?

12. Not sure about that. I ran my last set of autos and the current set on 20/4 from start to finish. 

13. Subbed. I run a Mars2 400 aswel. Great light!?

14. Looking good bro, I may not be on too much anymore but I still keep up with your thread

15. Thanks man, glad to hear from ya hahah...feel free to bomb my thread with some of that dank plat gsc in flower :p 

16. I ran 24/0 from day 20ish of my last grow and pulled 53g dried and trimmed off a Royal Queen Seed - Northern Lights Auto. Was my first grow and I had no choice as I'm in the loft and at night temps were dropping to 8-9c at lights off. Some say plants need a rest, some say they don't. I don't feel I could have done any better first time round, I used no 'boosters' only plant magic grow & bloom + lst. I read on one site somewhere that changes take place in the dark, but i then thought the roots are always in the dark as they're in soil (In my case anyway). another site said auto flowering plants need as much light as possible. Another site said start @24/0 and gradually reduce the light to 12/12 as you get closer to harvest. Another site said 20 hour's of light is optimum.. I say go with what makes you and your plants happy. As it gets warmer I'll be reducing my light sched to 20/4 or 18/6, but only to help keep my temps during the day down.

Nice pictures, lo Good night Kfreeze, :)  have a nice dream.