Kfreeze and his Led Autoflower Adventures

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Have all 3 seedlings in a diy humidity dome, hoping this will help them out along nicely

2. Good evening here.

3. Evening! I'm quite the night owl here haha. How's your day Sara?

4. LETS DO THIS! 

My first autoflower journal to follow. Man I hope you get some good results. Best of luck on this grow!

5. Thanks, Good to have ya onboard friend!

6. Subbed and looking forward to the show!! I'm particularly interested in how the LED's do for you. I always keep an eye on how the LED's are evolving and improving. I tried a couple of em 2 or 3 years ago and was less than impressed with the final product, but they have improved immensely since then...SW

7. subbed up hope you get some nice plants bro

8. #31 Kfreeze7, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    [quote name="sisterwilliam" post="21237471" timestamp="1422149662"]
    Subbed and looking forward to the show!! I'm particularly interested in how the LED's do for you. I always keep an eye on how the LED's are evolving and improving. I tried a couple of em 2 or 3 years ago and was less than impressed with the final product, but they have improved immensely since then...SW

After starting with cfls last grow, I really have high expectations from these Leds.
    They seem to work very well for vegging so far, my blue cheese is already on 3rd set of leaves, incredible

[\\quote][quote name="Saza420" post="21239282" timestamp="1422204162"]
    subbed up hope you get some nice plants bro[/quote]
    Welcome to the party. Light up, spark up and get ready for some awesome plants to emerge

9. Wow completely butchered that last multi quote.

However the ladies are looking great, blue cheese is going to be a monster, the purple kush has me a little worried about its small size..but hey you know what they say about the runt of the litter

Will post a few pics when I'm home from work later

lol, Everything is great, how's your weekend?

11. I love how each strain already has their own personality. I'm addicted to this shit. I want to try more and more strains just to see what they are like to grow and consume. I'm having as much fun growing them as I am smoking them, but damn, I hate how long it takes to grow. makes me wanna get a 3rd tent so I can always have something fun to do! 

I actually have a 6'x6'x6' tent that I bought and didn't even use because it was so damn big. I might have to figure out a place to set it up. So tempting!

Haha i'm sure you could find a place for that 6x6, would be well worth it imo..

And yes this is the most addicting thing i've ever done, I could just sit by my tent and watch her grow! Too bad for jobs and the real world  :smoking:

13. True that.. sometimes I just sit and stare at my plants for a while and inspect them and smell them. Probably just because I can't smoke right now lol once my babies are done though hopefully I can blaze that shit

14. What's the reason for not being able to smoke, blazedbuffalo?

15. Trying to get a job to help pay for college. I'm pretty set up because I know someone that works at rite Aid so I can get a job there but I have to pass a drug test first