Kfreeze and his Led Autoflower Adventures

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Jan 15, 2015.

1. #1 Kfreeze7, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    After my 1st successful stealth closet grow, and a lot of needed upgrades, it's time to tackle the autoflower!

Currently running MarsII 400w led in a 2x2x5 tent. 2/3 seeds have taproots and are in soil! Purple kush is still germinating

We will be running:
    Buddah Seeds Purple Kush
    Paradise Seeds Auto Wappa
    Dinafem Blue Cheese

Will post pics of everything tmrw night after work, wanted to get this thread started!

Enjoy the journey! :smoking:

2. I'm coming Kfreeze, looks like i'm the first one here, lol :hello: :hello: :hello:

3. Glad to have you along!! Excited to use the mars2 from seed to flower and not only part way through flower!

4. Subbed. How do you like the Mars led
    That blue cheese is going to be dank as f

5. Ill sub in. Mars2 400!

6. Glad to have ya here mane...you have some experience with autos, any knowledge is appreciated  :smoking:

Welcome friend! Enjoy the stay

Hello again BlazedBuffalo...Mars2 is my best investment of 2014, hands down. I'm really looking forward to the purple kush and blue cheese! Keep an eye on those  

Yessir
    Welcome! Have a journal with the mars2 400w? Link me in i'll sub up

7. Have 2/3 ladies under 40w CFLs till they pop through the topsoil. Then onto the mars2! Purple kush is still germinating, the taproot is getting larger as we speak...should have her in a pot by mid tomorrow!

This grow will be a bit staggered, but I kind of like that aspect  :smoke:

8. Got a mars2 400 in a similar sized tent.
    Link in sig
    Post up some pics!

9. Think the wappa seedling bit the dust...when I came home from work, she was kind of dark brown and lifeless looking...lack or water? too much light?  

Pics to follow

10. Here we are

11. In for the ride!

12. Thanks for joining! Going to be a long ride haha...worried about that wappa seedling, she is very sad. 

Just browsing thru your stealth dresser grow, amazing!

13. Sometimes those runts are the best smoke!

Thanks! I've changed some things up, 4 days into my first dwc, coco seems to be drying out too fast for me to keep up with lol

Good luck with the grow I'll be along for the journey for sure

14. Can't wait to see this one, Kfreeze! I was lurking and watching your last grow; I learnt heaps and now I'm 15 days into my own first grow. Very exciting! Keep up the good work.  :smoke:

15. Welcome! Got a journal going? Please feel free to comment, hope to learn/give knowledge during the course of my journals

16. Cheers mate! No camera yet, so I'll hold off on the journal for now. Just doing a small CFL, about 230w, with some beans that a mate cooked up; Kush Berry auto x Amnesia Haze. Fingers crossed that they'll flower on their own!

17. Sounds like a delicious strain! Good luck!