I bought a realm [SURVIVAL*]

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HBK, Jan 14, 2015.

Partycraft would have long runs of no one playing and then spike up in activity during the holidays. This server has only been up for like a week, PC was up for years. Maybe people are just busy

2. y u not playin??

also i dunno what the fuck is up with that mod but it doesnt work using those god damn instructions.... the file that downloads is not a replacement for any file, it says to use liteloader or some crap to install it....

ill just navigate via coordinates i guess, im too god damn stupid for modding this game haha

3. this is not true

We had no players during winter last year and nnone during summer break either.

You kept telling me that but I have server logs.

Fact is the game is dead.

During the summer and holidays I had a Max of 3 active players at any given time, and that was rare

-yuri

4. I got bored of MC really. Kept trying to spice it up with adventures and pvp but couldn't get anyone to join.

Moved on to other games

-yuri

5. i was on the last one and would try to actually play. my mojang name is staas11

6. true

Staas had the.most hours logged on my realm. Even.more than boob

-yuri

I'm not referring to your realm, I was referring to PartyCraft, hosted by @PostPavilion aka w00tbeer.
    That server would be a ghost town during school semesters then have 20+ people online at once during the holidays/vacation breaks.
    You never really got to see that server in full bloom, you kinda joined at the tail end of it. There was a lot of on/off activity in the 3 years I played on that server and even more for the guys before me like Pocmin & HerbCraft.

As for your realm, I only got to play it here and there and walk around spawn. I haven't had a home PC to play on from May-January. The last server I actively played on was that one rockstar guy or whatever his name was, right after everyone left PartyCraft. The one that ran the server off his own machine.

The problem with realms is that it's extremely limited compared to a normal server.. No plugins, capped whitelist.. They're meant for friends, not much for getting a forum community to join up. Advertising on other sites would've increased players/playtime.. Did you ever try that?

8. The original server went through a series of cycles ending in us essentially blowing up everything up after the griefer part of the cycles lol

Good times haha

9. #49 yurigadaisukida, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Delete

10. Cool if I camp out by yo farm zod? Just until I get the essentials and this buzz wears off.

11. Man I want to be playing with you guys, but I still haven't been added.  :cry:

12. me either mane

Of course, feel free to use whatever you need. Items in chest included.

Next time I see admin on I'll remind him to add you guys.. It's been a few days though.

14. welcome back

-yuri

15. ohboyherewego.webm

16. Had a shitty shituation going on, gonna toss invites nao.

17. George994

Just wanna chill with some friends and build stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Zod's dank farm
    [​IMG]