Virgin Grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chuck1718, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Hmm yall think this could be a bud forming or more leaves?

Attached Files:

2. Day 27 while I was tying the top down and some leaves to get some light to the small branches this is what I found!!! My very first time seeing them not on a screen and it took about a half second when I moved a leaf over!

Attached Files:

3. congrats! i remember the feeling the first time seeing the pistils!!

4. Would yall keep it like this or try to spread it out?

Attached Files:

5. Going to keep it light this for light reasons

Attached Files:

6. Day 31!  Well made a change today I was adjust my branches the main was kinda sketching getting to tight for my liking so I stoped and slapped this on Left half off just till I get my water tube set up. The small stuff is really starting to stretch since it is getting some light now 2 tiny branches maybe 1/12th of an inch think stem is almost to the top when supported!

Attached Files:

7. Well some sunleaves indonesian bat guano came into today also seems about 9 tops want to be the top spot! Guess next watering ill start the flowering nutes since I'm seeing a lot of pistils. Anyone want to input on what mixture I should use ill be brewing a tea in my gallon my list of ingredient list is bat poo, 0-10-10 fish(also have 5-0-0 iirc), worm castings, kelp meal (going to look for some liquid tomorrow or the next) unsulphured blackstrap molasses. I have just been putting worm casting, kelp, 5-0-0 fish, molasses bubbling for 12-24 hours.

Attached Files:

8. Day 34! Been working 13+ hours a day burn one top no biggie imo also came up with my own mix since I just starting to flower and about to stretch this is what it is. 1/2 tsp blood meal 1 tbs kelp 1 tsp molasses 2 tbs bat and 1/2 tsp bloom fish. We shall see how this affect little miss assassin. she is adapting to the screen very well! The real top has about 6 bud spots on it with like 8 other dominate secondary's.

Attached Files:

9. Im going to start upload pictures light this to show the growth this thing is putting off! I checked last night tucked a few branches woke up bam like 2 inches growth! Also got her first flower feeding over with hope she enjoys it so I can up the dose!

Attached Files:

10. I have 2 in one pot now and they seem to be doing pretty good ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425241667.820657.jpg

11. I just think they would yield better in two pots not fighting for nutes one being dominate. Also heard light will hurt your roots with see through container. What strain is this and grown under? 

12. Forgot a picture!

Attached Files:

13. I don't even know it's just some bag seed but it's nice and frosty so I'm not complaining. It doesn't seem to bother them at all, but I planted them in that before I knew to not plant them together and to not plant them in clear containers

14. Day 38 she is mocking super man up up and away!!!

Attached Files:

15. .

Attached Files:

16. Day 39 or is it 40?

Attached Files:

17. Anyone want to guess yield and harvest date?

Attached Files:

18. Was doing a bit of cleaning figured why not take a small photo shoot.. Sorry about the walls in the process of remodeling and wall paper is not the friendliest

Attached Files:

19. Day 44 I think it has stopped growing up for the most part. I have been working 12 hour days and last week id come with the start of burns on leaves this has stopped. I adjusted them this morning about 3 inches above and around came how all was good. Think ill stop updating this one thanks

Attached Files: