Virgin Grower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chuck1718, Jan 14, 2015.

1. The_Green_Goblin I am not using mircle grow I made my own super soil and started a Eisenia fetida worm farm. I will be feeding it natural nutes and also I asked if I need both lights with being an auto strain I do have both but should i alternate them since i do not have to change light schedule. I dug deepers skipped some lunches read more bought supplies and figured all natural was the way for me less stress on the plant less stress on me. If we see the plant wanting more light i will happly add it. Thank you all!!!!

2. #22 chuck1718, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Okay soil update I have these ings. for soil: steamed bone meal, worm castings (bought off ebay but also ordered some EF to start my own worm bin) blood meal, azomite, kelp meal, and dolomite lime. Also have a couple of bags of horticultural grade sphagnum peat and perlite whats a good reciepe for mixing this up Rancho deluxe on here said this is a good one anyone agree?
    50% peat moss
    25% perlite
    25% EWC
    1tbs blood
    2tbs bone
    2tbs kelp
    2tbs azomite
    2tbs calcite lime
    per gal

3. Very nice my man! Keep us posted!

4. Seeds are in the one in the picture is very very tiny! soil is getting to temp ready to get this baby germing!!

Attached Files:

5. Do you see it :)

Attached Files:

6. Its a lil baby lol, excited to watch th photo process begin!

7. She's got some color! Was really worried about it sprouting since it was a messed up seed has a crack a flat spot and abnormally small but the seed dealer sent out a replacement without even asking

Attached Files:

8. Not much of an update day 3-4 think its on track with auto assassin

Attached Files:

• AA.jpg
      AA.jpg
      File size:
      734.3 KB
      Views:
  9. Slow but steady!

Attached Files:

10. Sware this thing has not gotten taller and noticed something today there is four leaves growing between the 2 sets is this normal?

Attached Files:

11. So heres day 11! nothing much to say she got some worm casting kelp meal tea today!

Attached Files:

12. #32 chuck1718, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Day 19 growing strong got a little brown on a tip nothing big though raised the light for node spacing also

Attached Files:

13. This is my first grow and im kinda happy so far so good just some leaves burn cyx of the ph water but finna fix that soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I used ocean forest fox farm soil organic 3gAllons pot bought the fixfarm trio but since Is in this kind of soil ima start giving them nutes at flower phase they are ak47 and they are in day 22 since I put them under cfls bulbs and 2 days on dark in germination and 24hours in a cup of water so they can get soak in water . Just bought ph liquids to fix my problem but still waiting on my digital ph meter

15. 3 plants in one pot is a big nonono

16. Day 24 weighted down some of the leafs to get some light to secondary's. I would not put two seeds in one pot unless 1. I had thousands of seeds to plant 2. I had a huge wide pot maybe or 3. I was doing a an experiment.

Attached Files: