Where did you meet your gf/bf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by peace_chief, Jan 13, 2015.

1. I met my wife online . On a dating app called skout. It was awesome :)

*👌💨😆*

2. Internet. We live together now. Moved in together after 9 months.

3. Hooked up with gfs all the time thru mutual friends. Either at a house get or a social setting...

4. At work..her friend came up to me and told me that her friend thought I was hot and wanted my number. I turned beet red when she came up to me, been with her ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I met her in 1985/86? at work. She was taking insurance claims and I was on the roofing crew walking by her desk hot and sweaty and probably stinky everyday for a few weeks. I asked her on a date, she accepted and I went back on the roof like a proud peacock to tell the guys. One of my buddies, after hearing of my own success asked another girl out downstairs and she accepted too.

That was 29 years ago? We both married those two girls. I've been married 23/24 years and have 3 daughters. A cat, a dog and a horse.

No worries dude. There's someone for everyone out there!

J

6. Rave been 6years still going!

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

7. 1967 at the Warlock Shop, a "head shop" in San Diego. We just celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary! (My maternal grandparents made it past their 50th anniversary.)

Granny

8. You can try online dating) It helped me after the divorce... I met my girlfriend on https://mymagicbrides.com/ She is from St.Petersburg. We communicated for two months and then I went to her. Now I'm waiting for her visit :)

9. couple suspect plugs for mymagiccarpetride dot com...

I met my girl just after high school in San Diego through mutual friends, we hooked up and then she moved to orange county with her parents, a couple years later we started a long distance relationship for a few years then we moved in together almost 2 years ago.

If I had to do it again it would be online dating for sure.

10. Oh...she's pretty, but quite an age difference. You a nurse? Who was that guy you were helping with the tummy ache?

11. Prison pen pals

12.  Lol I'm not sure what you mean.

I'm the girl... Nope, not a nurse at all... Tummy ache?

And I'm 25 and he's 26 lmao barely an age difference :)

13. Online dating. She's weird and awesome just like me :)

14. I noted this in the news recently-

Tinder-style dating app pairs marijuana users- High There dating app coming to Apple's App Store.
    http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/02/05/Tinder-style-dating-app-pairs-marijuana-users/1041423187017/#ixzz3RleHwCso

DENVER, Feb. 5 (UPI)By Fred Lambert

-- A new mobile app allowing marijuana users to meet potential mates and network about the best places to score the drug is coming to Apple devices.

Named "High There," the Tinder-style app was created by CEO Todd Mitchem after one of his dinner dates quickly ended when he revealed his marijuana use.

"We wanted to build a cool piece of technology that solved the problem of where do million and millions of cannabis consumers go to meet people, connect with people and build relationships," Mitchem told Mashable.

The app is based in Denver, Colo., where recreational marijuana use was made legal in 2012. High There is only available in the 23 states that have legalized medical marijuana, Mitchem said.

Aside from pairing weed-smokers, the app allows users to discern preferences, such as whether a person smokes wax hash with a vaporizer or regular marijuana in cigarette form, as well as whether a person is energetic or sluggish when high. Users may also network and exchange advice about dispensary prices and other details.

"A lot of people say we're the Tinder of weed, but that's only one facet of the whole thing," Mitchem said. "It's so much bigger."

High There is available for free on Android and is set to be released in Apple's App Store this week.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Granny

15. In a parallel universe where I actually have a gf.

16. *not applicable*

17. Met mine on FB by commenting on some dancers video and she liked it and added me. Got to talkin and bam! It was more of a casual relationship tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. i met my friend and GF @ alcoholics anonymous. the irony! 4~real!

19. A warehouse in Romania, had the choice from 5 lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I met my current girlfriend a few years ago at a family dinner party, we started dating last year in the Spring time and I couldn't be happier :)