Where did you meet your gf/bf?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by peace_chief, Jan 13, 2015.

The BDSM men.  Were most of them straight?  Most guys I've run into that are into BDSM identify themselves as straight.  They're usually the ones that prefer being bound and "abused".   

2. #22 SiriusWolff, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015

Well i'm a sub/slave actually so most of them i dealt with were doms. I am the addition to my couple's relationship it's more than just fun we're a really close group. We consider all of us to be romantically involved they are amazing. That's the older guy that has the trans partner. they know quite a few people in the area so i ended up playing in that group alot. Mainly gay or fluid and TG. I play with alot of furries too which i absolutely love love love. I don't mind being dominated or owned by a mistress but i don't seek em out the opportunity pops up every once in awhile.

Ya i have ran into quite a few straight guys who liked being dominated but i was never really interested. I've also helped quite a few straight guys figure themselves out and experiment. I always enjoy playing with straight boys, soooo cute :laughing: .

Only time i play dom is for people i'm personally involved with ^_^. I love doing it for someone i have feelings for and enjoy pleasing.

3. I want a girlfriend just to get over my last thing with a girl :(

fucking romanians

4. Met her in bathroom when i was twelve. She was in my pants this whole time!!

Sounds like a job for a good ole fashion rebound. That's what they're for :laughing:.

6. At a bar.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

7. I met my wife when she moved into my neighborhood I was 15 she was 13 we were friends for about 14 years. Then one night while I was visiting my brother in Vegas she came over to his house to hang out he introduced her to his friends as "the girl my dumbass brother should have married" 3 months later she moved 2000miles to live with me we have been married for six years now

8. Lol the picture I tried to upload wouldn't work XD

So yeah, this is us:

[​IMG]

Still super happy with him and I don't ever want anyone else ^_^ 

9. i met my girlfriend in elementary school, she was a kindergartener and i was in first grade.

10. Was having a very introspective thought session about the concept of nothingness. Met her and have been happy ever since.

11. elementary school 2 yrs diff, she had a party at her place almost 3 years ago she didnt want me to go home the whole week found a new job near her place been with her since, got my first son nearly a year ago cant complain.

12. College. She had a boyfriend, but that soon ended, and we soon started. 

13. He worked at the gas station like 30 seconds away from my house at the time. Every time I'd go in, he'd be a little overly friendly and check out my cleavage...which I didn't mind because I thought he was so hot.  ;)  Anyways, I'd go in there a lot getting gas and late night snacks and stuff, and he was pretty cool. He'd always talk to me and a few time when he was working 3rd shift I'd just sit there and talk to him for a few hours. Got his phone number, started chillin at his house, and it just went from there. 

14. I knew my girl n high school.She actually wanted to go with me in school but my head was in a different place. Then 2 years later she added me on Facebook when she was in Cali for school, I sent her messages and she gave me her number. Soon after she came back to the burgh and it was over after that. Been together for 1year5months, and haven't been happier. And sheeshhhh ^ Raven u bad what's your ethnicity? Are u Rican I love them well my girl.

Nope, I'm not, but thank you! A lot of people guess that, though. I'm black and white. 

16. we met in elementary but didnt start dating till i was 22

17. [quote name="RavenAlexandria" post="21208736" timestamp="1421550167"]

Nope, I'm not, but thank you! A lot of people guess that, though. I'm black and white

I would of never guessed that "basic" no disrespect when I say that your gorgeous just thought there was more to you then that.

Oh it's okay, I know exactly what you mean. Everyone I meet always over-guesses. I've gotten Indian, Native American, Chinese, Polynesian, Hispanic, and allll kinds of other crazy things, so you're not the only one.

But thank you for the compliment! 

19. Definitely u earned it

20. Online

Been together for 7 years.