Oregon legal and medical plant grow numbers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by donkiez, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Anyone know how Oregon's upcoming legalization will effect medical grow numbers? Recreationally I will be able to grow 4 and medically I can grow 6 so does that mean I can grow 10 then? Would it make a difference if the patient was me or someone else? 

thanks

2. Oregon's Measure 92 leaves the OMMP intact, i.e. no changes at all.

3. thought so but just for clarification.

If I am the patient and grow for myself can I now grow 10 plants or will I max at 6? 

If I am the grower for another patient, I assume I can now grow 10? Six for him, 4 for me. Right?  

4. if you are the patient you can grow 6 it doesn't stack as for being a care taker thats kind of more of a gray zone im going to say you probably can't grow the extra 4 for you since you still are technically growing more then that you might take a look around Oregon normal site http://www.ornorml.org/ maybe send them an email they should have up to date info and a better understanding of the laws

5. That makes sense about not stacking with yourself as the patient. I would think it would stack if you were the grower for someone else though, reason being that those 6 plants are meant for the medical use for the patient and not you. The additional 4 are meant for your recreational use. Thats my reasoning but I could see how they would interpret it differently. Anyway thanks. 

6. It stacks, since 91 did not make any changes to the OMMP. 6 for you as patient, 6 per patient you grow for (up to 4) and 4 for your household.