I fuck prostitutes in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrJamesDean, Jan 13, 2015.

It wasn't offensive.  You're just stating the truth.  No harm, no foul. :p

Me too. It gets me into trouble sometimes.  I mean it as humor and it just comes off sounding bitchy.  

3. #63 momspaghetti, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    Yeah man, now a days people can't have an opinion😩

4. Sarcasm isn't funny. It just comes off as rude.

Now if you went off on a transphobic/homophobic rant then there would be weaves flying and lots of spitting and scratching.  But that's how I roll.  

Sorry.  I'll do better.  Honest.  

6. Listen. U like trannies, some dont? U see them as females, while some dont. It's called having an opinion? U were hurt in some way and that's
    A-okay.

Ps. Ur humor sucks. Let this convo die out.

I was supporting your opinion but apparently I hit a nerve.  Like I said, my sense of humor gets misunderstood.  I like humans.  I don't care how they come packaged.  My humor is meant as self-deprecating not sarcasm.  I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intent.  Relax.  Smoke a bowl.  We're all friends here.  I wasn't being sarcastic.  Stand down, sir.  Stand down. 

8. #68 Carne Seca, Jan 20, 2015

Well then, that escalated quickly.  Just a quick tip. You're violating the TOA with the ad hominem rhetoric.  Have a nice day.   :)

9. Lol ok? Does it looks like I care? Go find urself someone one Craigslist ;) to help out with all ur emptiness. Pc

10. Me too.

O.k. then.  As long as I'm not the only one.  

12. Things were getting a bit heated in the thread. So to squelch that, Kimye was presented.

Success

Nah I was over it.  This isn't the first time someone misunderstood my intent.  Humor isn't my strong point.  I follow the Lincoln log mantra,  "You can joke with all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot joke with all the people all the time."

Not to be confused with Presiden't Lincoln's,  "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Moving on!  

14. #76 MrJamesDean, Jan 20, 2015
    My beautiful thread..

[​IMG]

Sorry.  :(

16. Far be it from me to tell you what to spend your money on, so long as it makes you happy.

17. lol that kid is a joke.

18. Like this if you think king roller sucks in every aspect of life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum