Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q for teenagers esp.: Where do you hide your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nikobleu77, Jan 13, 2015.

1. a few places i had growing up:

* a mason like jar that i could stuff in the bushes along the side of my house. the bushes had small leaves and lots of branches so the jar just sat where i put it. i wrapped it in black electrical tape at one point for better urban camo.

* a tree. find a container like a mason jar and hide it in the crook of the branches, out of site. or take some twine and throw it over a high branch, next to the trunk of the tree. then tie off one end to the jar and pull it up high into thee tree. there were two trees in my back yard i could do this to.

* if you have any holes in your walls you could use those. get a picture or poster to cover said hole so no one see's or realizes it is there. the tie off your stash with a piece twine and on the other end of the twine wrap it around a small piece of paper that has been scrunched up. make a hook out of a cloths line and use it to snatch your stash from its hiding place.

* depending on how much you have to hide, any small electronic device or toy. you could even go to the goodwill type stores and find something used. then pull it apart and make room for a stash inside. 

* if you plan on making a stash spot in the ground then make a container out of ABS plastic. looks like black PVC pipe. get a 2 or 3 inch diameter piece about a foot long. add a cap to one end and a screw on cap to the other end. be sure to use pipe adhesive because we want it water and air tight. then you can bury it with out worrying if it will get wet or or something and it is black so it is a better camouflage then say white ABS pipe.

what ever it is you do, make sure you set up some sort of trap so you can tell if someone has been into your stash. even if your stash spots remain empty, still booby trap them so you'll know if others know where they are. i used a small piece of hair that i licked and stuck to a part of the stash area. or i put a small piece of paper in such a way that it will blow out or move when someone gets into the stash spot. the orientation of the paper or object you used will tell if some one has been there. 

if you have a substantial amount then stash it in two or more locations. that way if one is found you don't lose it all. getting into the container that holds your main stash all the time will dry out and fuck with the remain cure that stashing bud in the proper container will do. that and the more you go in and out of said stash spot, the more someone is apt to find it. 

2. Bahaha makes so much sense. If they were born in 77 that makes them almost 40. Sounds about right

3. In my draw, seeds and little stashes in hollow lighters, joints in a cigarette case. I've even got a little jar of shit weed that's easier to find in case someone goes looking.

I find the best place to hide weed is my lungs though.

4. #44 Sammyy, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Get a safe, my mom realized i was serious with her not touching my shit after i got one and theyre affordable at lowes. Take care of it and itll serve much purpose after moving out of your parents as well

5. My pops and I smoke all the time. But moms was really... sensitive to me smoking. And she is hyper sensitive to the smell. 

I'm a tea junky. Teas can have a very potent smell to them. 
    Just baggie my strains, label them, and put them in an empty tea tin in my room. 

Tea tins usually have a silicone inner seal that you put on before the metal top. 
    By far my favorite way to keep the smell down. 

But I'm also in my 20s, and it's not a big deal.
    But I still wanna be concrete. 

6. I have a small jar from Ikea full of weed, rolling papers and my grinder that I keep stashed away in the drawer beside my bed. The most obvious spot is the place they probably won't look. I've been lucky though, my parents have never gone looking for anything and have mostly respected my privacy. ️

7. in me rump laddie 

8. #48 Hentai-kun, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    My stash jar IS my condom box, lmao. No reason for my parents to be looking in there anyways ;P

Although, my parents know I smoke and accept it; so it isn't like it really matters for me.

9. used to hide it in the breast pockets of one of my suits hanging in the back of my closet

10. I don't keep it in the house. I always keep it in smell proof bags in my car.

11. Same exact thing with me.
    I just keep my stash in a mason jar in my drawer. I really don't have to worry about my dad finding it. Worst thing I would have to worry about is him taking some.

12. when living with my pops i kept mine in a pill bottle in the frame of under my bed, in a drawer of a bin next to my bed, in a statue that my mom actually got my for xmas that had a secret compartment, in my car (center console, passenger seat back pocket, coin tray) usually all in their bags which i bough them in. usually keep papers in my wallet and a lighter in shirt pockets in my closet and drawers or old shoe boxes.

a buddy of mine kept his pipe, lighters, and bud in a shoebox of shoes he actually wore often in his closet under a few other boxes so his mom wouldn't suspect him since she was abstaining after rehab.

13. 19 here. I keep my bud in a mason jar inside an old ww2 ammo box along with my smoking supplies.
    I live on my own though. So I don't have to hide it unless an occasion calls for it.

14. I don't really hide my weed now. Unless I'm running on low. My partner smokes as well, much more than I do lol.
    If I do need to hide it I stick my bud in whatever place seems like a good hiding spot atm. I've used glass vitamin jars, and a recently opened tampon box cause why would he go looking through my tampons lmao.

I started when I was 17 and still living with the 'rents. I'd stash it in my drawers after wrapping it in many layers to hide the stench.I've stuck it on the inside of this recliner I had in my room. I've hid it in my garage, in the recycling bin along with all my pipes.
    My mom is real anal about it too, if she were to find a stash of someone's weed down the toilet it'd go. I've witnessed her do it to my step dad lmao.

15. there are literally infinite ways to hide your bud... use your imagination really...
    - inside a gun barrel.. haha my uncle did this a kid.
    -tape or velcro it behind a drawer and put it back someone would have to remove it to find it.
    -or even an electrical outlet but there isnt much Space.
    ´- inside Electronics is always good but kind of a pain in the ass to make and get into to smoke if you do it right anyways.
    - or like some one else said hide it in your lungs or in your pocket.

16. In my brother's room XD

17. I don't, I respect my parents rules and they allow me to smoke at the house.[​IMG]

18. Old time camera that used to hold that film shit

19. I use to hide my weed in an iPhone case that was stuffed into a pillow case and thrown into the closet.

20. #60 Techno mechanical fox, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    I live on my own, but I used to keep it in a turntable.