Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q for teenagers esp.: Where do you hide your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nikobleu77, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Another good spot is inside a book, if you have a lot of them inside your room.

2. I was bout to say get something for the optical bay and put it in the PC for prime protection. I never had to "hide" mine but I know cousins that did this and never had heat/smell issues

PS. Watercooled PC's for the win!

3. If you have to sneak around and hide your smoke from your parents it may not be the time to use marijuana yet. Just my opinion tho

4. Yeah these stupid children on this website are giving cannabis a bad name. Just proving to the anti-drug crowd that, "our children are getting stoned."

Hopefully the parents catch on and call the police on these little thug wannabes.

5. Okay people talking about """kids""" smoking on here and they shouldn't are ignorant. I'm 21 and living at home with a chronic illness of 4 1/2 years. Not to the point where I can move out just yet. I smoke for medicinal use, I'm at least 30 pounds under weight and smoking to help gain, as well as to control my ulcerative colitis. None of the meds they've given me have helped as much as weed. And the shit they do give me makes me as nauseous as chemo patients sometimes.

My parents who own the house are hardline christian conservatives. My dad supposedly smoked before my sisters and I were born, but they've busted my sister a few times and have been very open about their disapproval of weed. They wouldnt kick me out, but they'd flush my shit and bust my pieces. I still smoke because I don't have a fucking choice in my eyes.

This is the medicinal thread and not every state has legal medical MJ yet. Some people are in situations where they have to hide shit, don't be ignorant. Theres enough ignorance about bud going around already.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Airtight jar in locked safe and key hidden 😊

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. On my desk in the front room, been like that for the past two years. You guys need to move out.  :smoke:

Back in the day it was in my drawer. They didn't go in it because they knew what they'd find.

8. Just turned 18 and parents know I go out with friends and smoke but don't know I smoke inside most the time. I hide my bong and bowls and bud in a backpack under my bed and my lighter in my drawer

9. Hide it in your anal cavity!

10. One of my current stash spots is a old I home spesker I've had for probably 5 or 6 years. It's an older lime green one with an option to power it by like 8 c cell batteries. The battery door opens up and I have enough room for a small bowl, 8th of bud, and a lighter. I keep the speaker sitting right out on my cluttered up dresser. Where it has been sitting for years now probably lol.

11. I wouldn't do this unless you know what you're doing, or if you're not comfortable doing it: if the baseboard of your wall (trim) is at least a few inches tall you can take a razor and cut a line in the caulk, sometimes that's all that's holding it on, if not pry it. There should be an opening in the wall now. It's pretty easy to get that baseboard to look like it was never altered.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. i've got a big metal safe with key lock, and i keep the in my desk drawer. i know it's not the ideal hiding spot for the key, but my dad respects my privacy 

13. When I lived at home, airtight jar, under my bed you could pull out a draw and under my bed was empty. :) But now it's right next to my bong, pipe, and lighters on my table :)

14. If I were you, I'd get a mason jar and tape it to the bottom part of my bed. If I was really inclined to being a devious little shit though, I'd use a mason jar and cut open a portion of my bed, and make sure to sew a zipper onto where you cut the bed open. You'd need some time and resources for that though. Good luck.

15. When I drive I store in an aluminum soda can that has been precisely cut and filled with a pill container inside. Keep my stash dry and the smell out. I just keep it in my upholder. You can find them at www.madsolarsmoke.com

16. This is a trap thread, think about it:
    OP calls out teenagers in title
    Mentions he is high
    77 in username, likely referring to year
    Mentions well-known hiding spot

Clearly OP is a parent looking to find his teen's stash. #20 Q for teenagers esp.: Where do you hide your weed? Like @D_UrbmonUrbmon said, revealing your locations will make it easier for parents or those your hiding from to locate it easier.

17. Don't hide your stash jars. If someone try's to steal your weed stab them!.... With a stick from your backyard of course. We don't want anyone getting killed just dazed away from your weed :p:poke:

18. When you pre-order console games you can get say a batman statue with him standing on a desk or some shit, they usually have compartments in the back, no one checks 

19. Hey kids, where do you hide your weed? Not a cop by the way.