Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Q for teenagers esp.: Where do you hide your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nikobleu77, Jan 13, 2015.

1. #1 Nikobleu77, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    So I put this in stash jar because I'm pretty much asking where YOUR stash (jar) is hidden. So I'll start it off I suppose, lol I'm so hiigh. Anyways I have this guitar amp, I've had it forever and it's pretty small but it's at least big enough to fit my lil jar of weed. I think it's a pretty spectacular hiding spot, and not too hard and bothersome too get to.

2. #2 TheWhiteLighter, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
    It's kind of an age dependent question what may work for someone 18 will definately not work for someone 14 and vice versa. Trust me man I had several friends stashing in their instrument cases and equipment, if a search is happening those are the first places they'll check after drawers, beds and closets.

In other words if blades can give insight age needs to be known.

3. I store my weed in my butthole. Oh aye! The poop chute! Convenient easy access to my drug of choice. Also smells like crap for easy concealment!  

4. #4 virtual9000, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    When I was in my mid 20s I worked for an in-home computer service company.  I once found a kid's stash of pills, cash, and weed inside his desktop computer case.  Didn't tell the mom (rich kids) just put the side back on and took the bag of weed.  I mean, what the hell was he gonna say? LMAO

5. I hide it outside. If your parents dont want you to smoke dont fckn hide it in the house lol

6. Never steals a mans stash, cmon...
    And in my golf bag for now. About to move it to my garbage can under the sack liner.

7. I would've stole that turds stash too. But only in funny situations like that. I would never go looking to rob someone of their god grass

8. Buy a safe or lock box if you are so worried. 

Glad I don't have to worry about this shit anymore.. lol. 

9. #9 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    I hide all my Dro and laced weed in the floorboards of my room.

420 blaze it Kush

10. #10 Sorrow, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

11. right on my desk, it doesnt need to be hidden, weed is legal in my house

i sometimes use my pc as a stash lol

12. Don't store your cannabis in your PC case. Computers generate this thing called heat. Heat degrades THC. Best place to store is in an airtight mason jar, in a dark cool place.
    If you are a child living at home. Don't smoke cannabis. For one, it is probably illegal, two if you get busted your life is going to be ruined.

Best of luck! Don't get a Darwin Award!

13. I don't have to hide it anymore, but when I did: [​IMG]

14. #14 Sorrow, Jan 16, 2015
    Deleted

15. So? Just cause you have "water cooling" the computer still produces heat....

16. Ha ha. ps2 has a compartment as well if I remember hearing correctly. Im actually looking to buy a gamecube but not for this reason.

17. #17 Sorrow, Jan 16, 2015
    Deleted

18. RipppOff Dude!!!
    Definately NOT COOL

19. Might as well rename this thread to:

PARENTS!  How to find your children's stash!

20. I've had so many hiding spots I can't even say where, I've lot lots of weed and found lots of old bags. Luckily my p rents never searched my room, but I still hid it.
    A great spot is inside a dirty nasty looking running shoe. Stuff it into many ziplocs and hide it in the toe part. No one is going to dig around inside a dirty ass shoe, maybe.