Were you ever high at work?

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveisKind, Jan 12, 2015.

1. I work as a janitor for my school that I attend so I have keys to the school. My job consists of unlocking and monitoring 3rd party events that rent out the gym that our school has and then locking the school back up when finished. I am allowed to do whatever I want as long as I am on watch in case of any emergencies. So I go get baked on top of the roof every night with my buddies. Ayeeeeee.

2. I could write a novel on my "high at work ventures" when I worked in the food industry..

3. Lol I can imagine. I've never worked in the food industry, but I hear so many people getting high or being high on the job.

4. Sounds chill. I used to be a janitor and around that time I smoked a lot, but never on the job since the hours were relatively short.

5. I occasionally get high at both my jobs, one working in an IT store and the other working as staff the the local markets. Last week, at the markets about 6 of the staff members got high about an hour before the shift ended. Was a great afternoon :p

6. I smoked before or at work many times when I worked at KFC, usually with coworkers :smoke: I did a few times as well when I worked at a grocery store as a kid and when I worked in a warehouse. I never go to work high now.

7. Worked at a flower shop every day high for years. Sometimes I'd accidentally get a lil too hiiigh but it was always fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I used to get high at my job - sometimes before work or during lunch break if I didn't have much to do or was having a shitty day. Though that was an office job in a set up that I could mostly avoid people & hide out in my cube. Now we've moved to a new office that's wide open so I don't think I'd be as comfortable getting high & coming back to the office as I'd feel like everyone was on to me.

9. Everyday. Everyone I work with does.

10. Smoke in the fitting room at my store all the time 😎

11. Oh man..... I worked at walmart as the cart fetcher. First time I showed up high was an accident.... Well I had an edible the day before and was still high that day.... Worked like a dog but made every excuse to not drive the cart machine...

Then from there it was more edibles during work, then joints on break, then since I was put on steady closing shifts it went to a mix of joints during the last hour of work. Then what I call relays bring in a row of carts hit a snap out of my bong and repeat for usually an hr an a half. But in high time it felt like 15mins

Remember being so fucked up one night. A coworker asked me a question and I stared at his face for some time. He was cool with it and played along until he started chuckling.

Also I smoked up 2 other employees on the job to lol. it was a nice job

12. Yes. A lot. Once was too obvious. One manager DEFINITELY knew I was high, asked me if I was ok but left it alone. Awkwarddddd....

13. Nah.  I wasn't really smoking when I had a job that I could have easily gone high to.  I've been high at quite a few school functions, study groups etc.  That actually helps quite a bit. 

I would like to have a job I can go high to whenever I want but I guess we'll see how that goes. 

14. I don't smoke at jobs I care about

[​IMG]

I've never worked at a restaurant where at least 80% of the kitchen staff didn't smoke weed. When I would move to a new area I would take up a part time job at a restaurant just to find connections. Only way to do it.  :smoke:

16. Done it a few times before but I never really enjoyed it that much

17. I get high erryday at work. If i dont time will go slow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I used to smoke a blunt everytime before I went into cook in this fancy Restaurant...

Most the kitchen smoked and we smoked bowls in the coolers and blasted music back there...smoked more after work goin on blunt cruises..lol good times...

Only thing sucked about workin as a cook....are the rushes when it gets busy

19. #39 sleepingblade, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    I'm one of the few people who vapes oil from an ecig in front their boss and act casual as if it were nicotine. I switch the tops fairly quick, within 2 seconds. I'll carry the oil in my coin pocket. About 2 or 3 hits is about as far as I'll go so I can maintain work.
    But I get to drink with customers, so no one really can tell if I'm high or not anyways, my eyes bleed when I drink.

20. Yeaa..when I used to work ina bakery I went to work high like ALL the time.
    It was the only thing that made it fun lol that an the free food :ey: