My latest work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ArrittGlass, Jan 12, 2015.

1. yeah I know what you mean man.

2. When I have stock of complete and annealed work of professional quality I fully intend to pay the $50 a month to be a vendor!

Right now my work is OK but I need a bit more practice, I figured it would come about by this spring.

Seems like it would be well worth the $50 to be legitimate and show off work that's worth buying!

One or two pieces would pay for the small monthly fee. :D This place would be like selling popcorn at a movie theater! :D

3. hell yeah man lol. How do you be a vendor here? Is that the 420 network thing or how does that work if you don't mind sharing.

Also, how's your progress going?

4. http://forum.grasscity.com/grasscity-advertisers/1290683-grasscity-forum-advertisers-please-read.html

I did not get torch time last night or today and now I have to run buy some food and hope to torch tonight.

I have a new 650w LED coming, two new 1,000w HPS systems, a 12 site Flo and Grow hydro system with titan controller cumming.
    Planted 17 realy kick ass 00Kush seeds tonight.

Life just gets so busy with a farm to run.

5. Damn dude! You don't fuck around. I'm jealous. Keep that herb growing man. Sounds like you have one hell of a setup.

6. I wish I could blow glass and make pipes and bongs....

that bub with the swirls on the downstem is sickckkkckck

7. Some stash jars I made a couple weeks ago.
    Thanks for looking!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421383024.894526.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421383041.726995.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421383073.343883.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421383099.643845.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421383117.310385.jpg

8. It's pretty fun but can be frustrating as hell. But if you get the chance to melt some glass deff take it. Even doing some furnace work like paperweights is pretty cool. I wish I had more frequent access to that. But thanks man I appreciate it!

Here was my last crop. 11 plants hydro, Alaskan Thunderfuck and Cheddarhead under 2,000 watts.
    View attachment 1643987

Im a lot better farmer than I am glass blower at the moment.

Those are great, I need to make some too. That is fun stuff there. :D

10. if i get this harvest thing right a couple times maybe I can buy a little set up and get started.

Damn dude, Did you get too high and forget your own advice?
    :smoke:

12. what a beautiful site! I'm so jealous. I bet that's some killer bud right there!

13. Very sparkly spoon I made last night with a large matching marble. Photo does no justice. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421430470.598099.jpg

14. Here's a bubbler from the other day.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421431619.158728.jpg

15. So nice, what tube size on the big part? The biggest tube I have right now is 32mm 4 mm wall.

16. #58 jimbo7, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    Hey Aritt,

Possible chance to help someone who may need it warning -

This kid seems to be nearly blind from glaucoma, and is looking for a simple bong with some glow in the dark bits. That is, I think he is going blind, his terrible grammar may just mean he's special in some other way. Could you possibly help this dude out? Limited cash, and definitely limited conversational skills as well.

BTW, I love that 1st piece in your OP, without the horn and marble but with a showerhead downstem I would definitely buy, the downstem is glass sex :) Seriously, it is beautiful and unique and I would Love To Have It. :)

Thanks in advance brother!  :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/1352742-looking-custom-glass-blower.html#entry21203415

17. Thanks man. And I'm pretty sure that's what I used unless i used the last of the 38mm I had. But I usually use 32mm extra heavy wall for the can and 26mm for the neck. I've tried using 32mm for the neck but it's just hard to me to pull it out even.

18. Thanks man! I PM'd you.