My latest work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ArrittGlass, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Nice bro! I like the one the left! The one of the right looks like he got a little too intimate with his women at the wrong time of month haha. Jk, both are dope. Cheers!

2. look really nice Good job.

3. Thank you!

4. #204 ArrittGlass, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    Made some chillums and a spoon last night!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436462622.944000.jpg

5. greate work them pices are flawless.
    Quick question for a pro like your self, I bought 2 new bongs and both of them have a mark on the inside about a cm long and the with of a hair appears to have happened in the manufacturing process but I've never blown glass so can't identify were they came from, I've got pics on my profile of these marks, wanted to know exactly what they are as I don't want to inhale glass particals.
    Thanks for any advice please get back to me

6. Thank you! I'm definitely not a pro but I can't really tell from the pics. Even if it is a little crack you won't be inhaling glass particles. Could just be a mark or could be a crack. It'll be ok man don't sweat it. I've smoked out of so many of my pieces that have came out cracked. It's all good!

7. thanks for the reply it's nice to see some one actually make the effort to write back to me.
    I can know have peace of mind knowing even if it is a crack it's safe.

8. 2nd one is the dopest for sure [​IMG]

9. glad to see you're still putting out quality pieces man I still have both my bowl and bubbler, they're excellent!

10. Good to hear! I haven't been posting much on here or Instagram since I opened the store. Cause I just kinda make a buncha stuff and put it out for sale haha. Definitely gotta post more pics though. I've been making a lot of color changing pieces with cool little hidden designs if you'd ever be interested in one! Anyways have a good one man!

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441764607.652246.jpg

Hot shot of a custom I was making today.

12. Phenomenal! I'm in love with all three. Two thumbs up! Keep up the good work friend!

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442201317.499445.jpg

One of my favorite color combos I've done yet! Thanks for looking and all the kind words guys!