My latest work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ArrittGlass, Jan 12, 2015.

1. You give me hope man, I know glass blower here in my town that's a bit more advanced, he mostly sells worked recyclers now. Between you two I may be able to muster the courage and start blowing for myself. I just don't want to start saving up for the equipment when I have no place to work.

The blower here has hopes of opening a studio with few other locals but there's not enough around at any real skill level to make the huge investment worth it.
    I took this screen shot from IG to show you guys his most recent/impressive recycler
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426182984.032312.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Killer man. Just do it when you get the chance. Start small and work your way up. Practice with clear. Just gotta melt melt melt and you'll get better. I have boxes full of stuff I've made that is shitty but each piece taught me something new or I did better at a particular skill. Each piece is a milestone. But yeah it would be tough opening a studio. I bet insurance would be insane for the liability you'd have to cover. But it would still be awesome

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426303250.827816.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426303250.827816.jpg

A decapitated fang tooth cyclopes pendant. Try not to get its oozy slyme on ya!

4. Haha awesome!

Chef.

5. Latest honeycomb pendant.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427743875.276499.jpg

6. Keep up the good work. Let me know if you're ever in south Florida and we can link up. If you have an Instagram I'll follow you / your work

7. #189 ArrittGlass, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Sorry for the awkwardly late response, but yeah man that'd be badass. I definitely want to make my way down there at some point. ; is my store account for the shop I'm opening in about a week. It'll have my stuff and many other great artists. Gonna make an online store at some point, just trying to get this going for now. But thank you for the kind words!
    Thank you very much dude!

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430620231.442648.jpg

Couple hand pipe from a week or two ago. Been very busy the past couple months opening a store, which is why I haven't been posting much or making as much stuff as I'd like. But I'm gonna try to start sharing more things again and start socializing with the GC community more!

Oh and here's a pretty cool pendant I made too. It's definitely different. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430620368.392465.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

9. The OG pipemakers just started man, like fuck this shit lets figure it out. Dont think you need someone to guide you through something just to start.

10. Couple eyeball pipes pulled fresh out of the socket.

By the way, what's up grasscity?!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432482739.625692.jpg

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432497423.564207.jpg

Millie's will always be my friend

12. Yes sir

13. Haha they look awesome! How's it going man?

We need to have a chat soon, sorry I haven't been in touch, a lot of stuff has happened that have been challenging to get around/over. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about if you saw my post last week about coming back on GC.

Talk soon dude and keep up the ace work! Your the reason I will be starting glass works this year. Fingers crossed :)

Chef.

14. Thanks man ! Things are going well. Store has been open for a couple weeks now and is doing good. Haven't been on GC much so I haven't seen what's been going on with you. Is everything alright?

Shoot me a message sometime and we can chat for a while. But thanks dude! You'll love it when you start. Especially in the beginning when everything you do is an accomplishment no matter what it is.

Talk to you soon chef

15. Going to start working on mini tubes! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434116421.331497.jpg

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434943697.767267.jpg

What up GC!? Here's a couple pendants I made a few days ago for a guy who bought my first creature head ever.

Who would rep one of these?!