Best LED light company?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by mrvegas, Jan 12, 2015.

1. what now?
    yeaaaaaa, i thought i was over the colored LED's but i've seen so much good shit coming out from under the platinum led's....and AMARE i have seen some great threads producing A++ with their colored lights.

that said, if your not fucking with the white light then ur just fucking up. should be playing with my Vero tonight!!!!!!!!

2. That's whats up a nigga making white power lights and I'll call it the black white power movement lol.

3. Got all my pieces to build my own light. Using Vero 29's. Just wondering what spacing should I use between cobs. Using just 2 powered at 90w each in a 2x2 tent.

4. #184 LEDgrowman, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    The white is nice! There are plans as we speak of a Osram based unit coming soon? Final details are getting worked out but the test units are getting built now! S19s UQ and UP bins.3000k 3500k4000k 60watts to each cob at 42 and 1.75! With options for freeair/60degree/90degree optics!
    3 models 120/240 and 360. I believe that vero29s will be an option also but havnt heard the final word on that yet? Meanwell drivers and ebm-papst cooling modules.
    This project has been in the works for about a year.

5. Anyone know the pricing on the amare solar spec? I'm looking at the vero 29 120, you say they are the process of a new light ?

6. No optics 120/200/360/500 are there new models. The 120 runs vero18s at 1.75 and the 200/360/500 run vero29s at 2.1. Go with the 200 if u go vero?

7. Okay, I see now

8. Hey bud, checking out LEDs and am looking for a good brand to save a little dough on the electricity bill. I've talked to reps from amare tech and have been searching for journals that have used them. Came across your post that said you were using them under a thread regarding which LED company is the "best" and you mentioned using amare tech, just curious what your opinion was on the LEDs and was wondering if you still had the journal up for the run?

9. I just ordered the stuff to make one of those 500 vero optic light units..... It's like half price to make it yourself

10. Hahaha you need to start that thread. Played with my vero all night but it's not hooked up now, was just the test run. Now I'm going to make a 4 light unit and if that goes together alright I'll make 2 more for my 4x4 and get rid of these other hot ass units. Go from about 1100 watts to 900 but like twice as bright

11. That's awesome man! I rec that to people in the past!clone the optic vero and your good. whats the total build cost?

12. 398 without any fans or enclosure to hold it all but I think I'm going to mount them on a bar In a row, still playing around with different things to fit my space

13. oh sorry, don't know how i messed up that quote price $336 without cooling and shipping but the shipping is prob about $10-20

• Like Like x 1
  14. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures

I've got a 350 se in flower

100w as in veg killing

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

15. I own a lot of Amare Technologies panels including the SS-150's, SS-260's, SE-350 & 220. I am also currently using my SE-350 in flower, here is a Kali Chakra vegged for 45 days under a SolarSPEC-260. Day 1of flower.

1438374758135.jpg 1438374772419.jpg

Wizards Fire under a SolarEclipse-220 and Kali Chakra under the SolarEclipse-350.

1438374794748.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks killer man! Have any journals going I could pop into? The rep gave me links, but if course they are going to give links to benefit their cause I want pros and cons, not just pros lmao

17. don't know if i've seen a "con" thread for amare, nothing but good no great vibes

18. #199 SubliminalWeeney, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    ecstatic to hear it man! So anxious to order and get my panels in! Ahahah

I was going to go with mars but my paycheck was quite nice, and I was hearing some bad things about mars at the time of my search. Things happen for a reason, right? Ahahah no offense Sara, nothing but love

19. which ones you going for?