Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

newbie needing to know qualifications for medical card in az

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by zeroiszero, Jan 11, 2015.

1. alright so, just found out i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a few months ago; actually found that out from a doctors visit to check out chronic lower back pain i've been having from work. i don't work right now so i haven't had much back pain, but i've been having more pain in other parts. I was given medications (metformin and some other crap) for my diabetes, but the symptoms are just terrible. I've been having terrible nausea every morning and throughout the day(feel like puking and when i cough i almost vomit) terrible abdomen pain, loss of appetite (had to force my self to eat something at least) pain in my joints, mostly my knees, and insomnia (haven't slept decent in a few weeks, at least 3-5 hours a night). so i stopped the meds for a bit, but used them again because my sugar was a bit high, close to the 300 range so i had to. Now i'm back to the same symptoms; so i stopped again. Oh, i also have severe astigmatism in my right eye and can't go a few minutes without insane migraines if i take my glasses off. i never was a fan of meds, i actually found out about marijuana through a news article about marijuana helping diabetes and how it might be a future drug. so, i did call the nearest place that can give me a certificate, i did not explain the full symptons, just asked about diabetes and was told i can qualify if i have pain from diabetes, i just told them i have joint pain. They said they can have their chiropractor check me out and see what's up, set up an appointment and what not...are these qualitable enough to receive a card in arizona?

2. Fuck yeah. Have you smoked before? You'll fall in love, victimless drug and harmless (pharmaceuticals can mess with you and can be addictive) I had a operation where for 4 months I had some metal thing on my leg, I was prescribed the strongest pain killer allowed, they made me not able to sleep without them for a few weeks after my prescription ended and apparently they've damages my kidneys...yet wees could of probably done the job of the painkillers without the damage or problems. Good luck :)
    Damaged
    Weed

3. I did about 4 years ago, before i was diagnosed. Thanks man, im definitely going for it, fucking hate waking up with the taste of stomach acid in your mouth and meds that taste like rubber tires

4. My sleeps been shit too, worse. This is probably the third time ive had no sleep, at least 30 minutes a night.