Shes my first ,Shes in Day 43 Flowering...need some help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jaweed, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Different buds

Attached Files:

2. They are looking amber but im on a crappy phone though...if you can even find a couple amber that you know for sure...then its ready for you to chop and dry....there will just be more and more amber here on out

3. ??
    Believe im good eh?

Attached Files:

4. If im not mistaken like one whole side looks amber already.....its ready

5. Is it possible she could be ready so fast though 45days into flowering? ?..i read tons of shit. .all i know is my plant looks mature and rdy to.go...should i begin with 36hour darkness now and hang her ?

6. The way i judge if i cant get a microscope on the plant i go by the pistils....all of them will look shriveled up and orange.....these are the hairs that shoot up and try to collect pollen for seeds....so when you see no more bright white hairs the plant has given up.

The high is up to you but it you see amber already...its ready...the amber trichs will NOT revert back to clear or clowdy.

You know when i started we had less hybrids, longer flower and no autos....now about 10 years later anything is possible.....super short flower times, automatics....you name it...most think thats way too short of flower but the physical appearance does not lie.

Amber trichs
    Fried pistils
    Thick fat flowers....all signs of maturity

The 36 hour dark might be a good idea....take a pic or sample now and one after dark...if the plant doesnt change at all....its dead and ready for cut n dry

7. Jaweed
    I see milky white. I see some reflecting light. Thats just because I'm looking at pictures and I'm not there. I'd would harvest now. Because as she dries the trichs continue to mature. If you wait much longer in the end you might have some ambers. Very nice looking plant. Its harvest day for you.

Cracked

8. Thank you all very much she is now 12 hours into her 36 hours of darkness before chop chop...ill take many photos and post as I go ...got the 12 mason jars....im going for a good month cure :p

Jaweed
    Congratulations. You have a great plant there. Can't wait till you get your final product.
    Cracked

10. I wish i got a cut of that b4 flower hahaha

11. Yea I wish I would have thought to clone it or looked forward to continue this plant , guess all I can hope for is a lucky seed eh ....good thing is ive managed to save a plethora of seeds over time...good chance is ...I have a couple more still from this strand... I will post more pictures as she hangs, gets trimmed and is finally in the jar.....I will also give a smoke report at the very end :) ... Im very thankful for the expertise here and the valuable info I received here....

12. Jaweed
    Its ok. You got a freat plant. Thats great. I love cloning. Seed planting takes longer. It does require 2 spots for your grow. One for the big plant. One for the clones. Best results I get with cloning is the powder. I take the clip dunk in water then dunk in powder then put in dirt. I have seeds as well. I just like starting a plant at the start of veg. You are closer to harvest.
    Great Job
    Cracked

13. She is 12 hours into 36 hours total darkness and completely reeking my room of sweet skunk...24 hours she gets cut and hung to dry....now my question is going into something I read about cutting the plant above the roots obvisuoly just about where first flower stems begin....is it then possible to re-veg the plant into 24 hours light again and get her to redevelop even after I have harvested?

14. Shit happens but next time you get something retarded.... thats super frost and low flower time....DONT FLOWER IT until you can reproduce it....thats your ticket.

15. Deffo amber in there and thats fast. My friends uncle been growing for quite some time and pulls some stuff at like 42-45 days and its pretty much done. May not get the full weight but the high is fantastic. Looking forward to report...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. She been under 24 hours darkness. ..last watered 4days ago...she gets cut tomorrow morning. ..complete report will follow...i intend on using it all... kief to edibles..roots to pain rub (if she won't revegge) and of course smoke:)

17. Snuck a last night shot in...

Attached Files:

18. Almost passed out from the sweet danky dank when i stuck my head in after 17hours sealed

That is one nice looking plant. By thr smell you are in for a good treat. Like to hear you are going to use the entire plant. Letting some of it go to waste just isn't the way. Mary keeps on giving.
    Cracked

20. every picture has shown a premature plant. a fully flowered plant wil have 2 growth spurts. growing the pistills/ calyx. then those pistils will change color and recede into the swelling calyx. all of your trich shots have been from sweet leaves not bud matter. the bud is where you need to look. Id say you have 7-14 days honestly. This is a finished nyc diesel with a little bit of new growth due to over flower. After a while you wont need a scope.

Attached Files: