Shes my first ,Shes in Day 43 Flowering...need some help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jaweed, Jan 11, 2015.

1. #1 Jaweed, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    Ok first of all I start by saying she popped out of a bud I can remember about a year ago ...some of the frostiest I have smoked in a long time... This Seed was by far the craziest seed I have ever seen. I am 35 years old and have been smoking a long time living in Northern California a good amount of my life.. This Seed had 6 Hairs the white ones coming out of the mouths of the seed ...which is why for some reason ...I decided I wanted to plant it ...just to see...didn't really expect to see where I am now ...2 months past the veg state and now 43 days into the flowering phase ... She Has been soil ..water only no additives...I did use a mini fertilizer stick...and once crushed egg shells into the soil ...outside of that Using a good amount of Lumens...went from 2-3k ish lumens during the 2 month veg state...doubling to roughly 6-7k lumens during the current flowering phase....Im gonna post pictures ...and ask for any idea of what Strand/Strain this might be .....how long do I need to keep flowering ?...when is  ideal for the energy sugar buzz.?..not really a fan of couchlock myself..... And basically I decided to come here to share my beautiful babe and hopefully get any information as to what people see and what they say ...

These photos I have posted are a couple from early veg state ...1 at the day 1 of flowering tall.....2 of the photos are taken week 5 flowering day 38ish ..... I will take new photos tomorrow day 44 and post as a different thread.

Forgot to add...she Stinks of a incredible odor a repulsive yet very enjoyable dank smell....

Attached Files:

2. Photos about day 39-40..

Attached Files:

3. #3 Jaweed, Jan 11, 2015
    Day 38-39 flowering.....

All Feedback would be appreciated....as I will continue posting photos...tomorrow day 44 flowering photos.

Attached Files:

4. A good base line is 70 day flower but this looks pretty mature already

If you want that speedy high then pull it before you start seeing amber/red/gold balls on the top of each trich...so if youre already seeing them its only gonna get more coughlock from here on

If you cant find a magnification loop then just flower till all the white pistils turn orange and shrivel up but your gonna get some amber that way for sure.

5. I was wondering about the maturity she is at currently like u say im thinking she ready and mature enough. .ty greenthumb ..when she wakes from her 12/12 today ill take photos day 45 and post hopefully u can look and give me more info... I really dont wanna mess up at this stage

6. Jaweed
    Hi. Your plant looks good! Sugary and phat. I'm new here. I have read some things about the light scedule. First don't want you to change yours now. That would not be good. Your plants need to stay were they are. I'm looking forward to the picture. The others are great. Ok what I read about bud time. I read that more dark than light is better. Lowest 10 on 14 off. The next 11on 13 off. The known time allows the same amount of time for growth. Whith longer times in the dark its working on buds. When light its just being a plant. I just wanted to share this.
    Cracked

7. Ty ty I will post todays photos in a few hours. ..im happy to hear im doing good though. .crazy thing is on the light thing...since I been working more recently I been doing more 13 hours dark 11 light but more by accident due to timing. .hoping when I post new nugs.. I get more info if she's mature and ready to be dried and cured. .

8. If you dont want to pull too early or late...i cant stress enough how important a microscope or jewelers loop hell jack grandmas magnifying glass....its very hard to tell clear clowdy amber by the naked eye...especially using hps bulbs.

9. Ill stop at radio shack on way home and grab a microscope and post those photos later today. ..I definitely dont wanna pull to early..read about that and def not late....

10. Camnabis plants are categorized as a c3 plant. So changing light schedule from 12/12 really ain't helping much in growth. It will do it on its own no?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Im not sure I been trying to hit 12/12 pretty Much not missing it cept every few days.. 3 hours she wakes ill take day 45photos and hopefully get even more Info.... still dont know strand or family this is either. .

Thank you Mrbigbud1114. I'm going to stick to the normal terlve cycle. The stuff you read sometimes. Thank you very much.
    Cracked

13. they make something, It's called a "timer". I have one. I set it to 12/12 and it somehow magically turns the lights off and on at the correct time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Trichomes day 45 flowering..is this the milky cloudy white ...am I there or close
    ..help

Attached Files:

15. Flowering day 45...based on these am I close to or is it time to harvest? ...I prefer the energy buzz...I read everywhere about days and such but it looks like she is ready... im not expert. ..so I turn to you.

Attached Files:

16. She is lookin done...what a great flower time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. O boy O boy ......so its hanging time for my baby:) I looked at all your beautiful work green love all your photos btw....your expertise here is valued you say go ....ima trust it :) ill keep photos coming

18. #18 Jaweed, Jan 11, 2015
    Before I make any mistake and cut her early...should I post any more photos of trichomes or the buds/plant itself...like I said more after the energy buzz..she already reaks a sweet skunk smell for last 2 weeks .... I rejoice in hearing its harvest time...just wanna make sure :)

O yea and any guesses on the strain this is ...what family?

19. It cant hurt to double check some different spots....as for strain or family your guess is good as any

20. I looked all over trichs look same as the photos I put up today ..all have that look so that's the cloudy milky they talk about>?
    ill post more photos soon as this phone gets done updating..