Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid or Loud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OrangeMangoKush, Jan 11, 2015.

1. #21 BloodBooger, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    http://www.stonerdays.com/trichomes-2/

"" Most stoners believe a heavily frosted plant means higher potency...but,
    Unfortunately, Mary Jane can be deceiving and it is possible to have a crappy high from a bud that looks incredibly frosted. This happens because the resins in the trichomes may or may not contain THC and other cannabinoids that get you really high. If the growers do not provide the plant with reason to convert cannabidol (CBD) or even cannabichromene (CBC) in to THC1. While genetics do play a part in the potency of the cannabis plant, the growers are responsible for the other half of the plant's production of THC. The grow process is extremely important to the development of stoner trichomes and if the plants aren't cared for properly, they will fail to produce the required reaction to make us high. -

2. Dont mean to beat this dead horse..BUT, being older and knowing the truth we feel it is our duty to allow you younger stoners access to the FACTS...once educated in reality, then you can decide for yourself if living in a dense fog of bullsh@@ is a better alternative.

3. Man, I aint here to argue with a KID. I was just giving you the heads up to the FACTS. There is no way you can tell the potency of a bud by LOOKING at it. The dankest fire in the world isnt glistening in crystals or trichs....and some weed that IS is crap. If you cant get your head round that FACT then I cant help you. Keep on being a dumb shit...who cares? I sure as heck dont.

4. why you still bitching then huh?? Fuck off

5. Grind it up or buy some hash to top it off with. 
    Usually what makes my mids taste better. 

6. Chill Winston. Have a spliff.

7. nah I'll take a bowl any day...I'm a pipe guy
    that's a good idea I'll have to try that whenever I'm too poor for medical x'D

8. #28 Mr_Krabs, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    Generally I've never been disappointed when picking which top shelf to get. But then again I always bring a flashlight and 10x loupe. With enough experience, it's pretty easy to tell what's good and bad. Some of my best of the best stuff looks pretty cheap actually, small and fluffy nugs not really smelly either and was priced by the dispensary as mids. But the potency is obvious because the bottom of the jar is just covered in a layer of fallen off kief and that's with really good storage practices, none of my other jars have so much kief on the bottom.

9. I hate when people call dank weed "loud". Loud just sounds full douche bag to me.

10. #30 Buzzkilla, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    My connect had mids when I went to grab from him yesterday. To make up for it, he gave me a quarter for 50 (usually it's 60) and smoked me out of his personal stash of high-grade dank kush so it's okay.

But I DEFINITELY notice the quality difference between his mids and his good shit. Takes way less to get high on the good stuff. 

Generally this is how you can tell the difference (or at least, how I do it)

Mids: 
    -smells less "dank" more herbal-y and less weed-y if you get what I mean
    -lighter colour (NOT ALWAYS THE CASE)
    -less visible crystals

Dank:
    -more visible crystals
    -darker colour (NOT ALWAYS THE CASE)
    -smells like high heaven

11. Happens all the time on here/almost everywhere.

The young pups don't appreciate elder stoners and their experience. As I said in another thread....they would still be in the dark ages of cannabis usage if it wasn't for all those who came before them. Whether in smoking, growing, storage etc. they would be lost.

However they do have the interwebz so they they think they know it all. But if it  wasn't from trial and error and years of experimenting by those who came before them they would still be struggling to even roll a simple 1 paper.

Kids these days sheesh.

The truth.

I still blame you for times my friends have gotten busted though, White Lighter. You're bad juju.  :poke:

:p

13. I thought it was a yellow lighter.....I never buy the white one anyway, so I'm safe.

14. home grown? what about home grown implies its shitty weed?

15. What was that, couldn't hear u

16. ...my weeds to loud haha