SKETCHIEST Smoking Devices?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by AlanisM, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Were you really coughing up blood? I made a monster bong with an ice catcher. It's slide was a can cut out and rolled up.

2. me & my friends made one out of a juice box..

Used a pen with a ton foil bowl at the end.. Put it through the side put some water in..

We decided to keep the straw in but were stupid and the first guy to hit it got water in his mouth.. Luckily the water was still clean

3. #43 The Reeferist, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    Smoking out of pop cans would be the nastiest tasting pipe I have ever used. Aluminum foil bowls were also super nasty to smoke out of.
    I made an induction vape back in the early 1990's that worked great as far as vaping my bud but it was also very very easy for my stoned 17 year old ass to burn the shit out of myself with the tube on that vape.

4. Care to explain how you made the vape?

5. It was a pretty simple setup. I basically used a capacitor with a choke connected to a coil and ran about 9 volts at .7 amps through it. I would put a test tube in the coil which would heat up and the weed would obviously go in the tube. It worked great at heating weed to whatever temp I wanted it at and you could adjust the temp by simply lowering or increasing the voltage, but the problem is the tube would get hot as fuck and I was always stoned and forget to grab the tube with prongs and my 17 year old self burned the shit out myself dozens of times. If you are interested in making one just do a Google search for induction heater circuits and you will find lots of simple designs. Induction vapes are very nice but there are currently none you can buy that I am aware of.

6. Sweet bro thanks.

7. You name it, I've probably smoked out of it.
    Pens, cans, cigarettes cleared out then stuffed, water bottles.
    But somehow, I've never smoked out of an apple. I was going to try a grapefruit one time, but never got to it. Hahah.
    Back in middle school, it was like my second time smoking, and we used like this thick white construction paper.
    Disgusting. I don't even remember if I got high or not.

8. I've used pens with foil, mechanical pencils with foil, water bottles, gatorate bottles, arizona bottles and cans. Also glass bottles with broken bottoms as grav bongs. Then printer paper, bible paper, post it notes, lightbulb vapes, all sorts of other cans. Sticks turned to chillums with a granite stone as a filter, ceramic chillums and pipes, both fired and unfired ceramic sherlocks and chillums, aluminum foil pipes and chillums, pipes made from folded index cards, carrots, potatos, bonanas, apples and a peeled clementine orange, trumpet mouthpieces, test tube vapes, pipes made from an inhaler + aluminum foil, my lips as a bowl with one big nugg once (lit it like a roach, threw it in the bowl right after, burnt my nose) and then mini shampoo bottles, mini liquor bottles, red bull shot containers, pill bottles as bowls/chillums/mini bongs and even as percs. I've used sharpies and other markers with the ink foam taken out. I built a working coke bottle recycler, it even had a little vortex. I built multi chamber bongs too. I made a 5 to 5 arm double chamber gatorade bottle/coke bottle Toro clone for my friends they still have even. I've made and given away so many ceramic chillums and so many wooden chillums i couldn't keep track.

The sketchiest, was basically all of them. every one makes me cringe looking back. Stick to glass.

9. Lol. Hollowed out sharpie pens with thumbtack holes around bottom (like a diffuser lol) for the downstem in a Gatorade bottle bong .Used a chillum for the bowl though.

10. #50 Deep Roots, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Zebra pen one hitter.

Tin foil pipes. (Back in school. Easy to rid of.)

Notebook paper wrinkled over and over then rolled a joint of reggy. Lol wayy back in the day. I didnt even roll it but I did smoke it lmao

11. Forgot about trumpet mouth pieces haha.

12. A limestone pipe from Mexico, the shit would get so hot I had a huge 3rd degree burn dead center of my lip

13. I've done that before!!!!!! Smoking out of apples is legit!!!!!! Haha

14. I used to smoke out of corn cob pipes when I was younger, but the best home-maders were the ones my brother used to make out of a socket, tin foil and duct tape. Push the double layer of foil down into the socket enough form a bowl, wrap around the outside with tape and poke a bunch of holes through the bottom of the foil and voila!
    Or make a shot gun out of a paper towel tube and the same duct tape/tin foil method. That's one hell of a hit! ;)

15. ive done apples, potatoes, cans, 5 gallon alhambra water jug gravity bong (tinfoil bowl), but my favorite is the ground pipe, cut the top off a 1 litre, dig a hole, use a pen and create another hole that connects to the bottom of the first hole, widen the top of the second hole and put a screen in it (usually tinfoil or a piece of a soda can), and then take the top of the 1 litre and put it over the first hole (as a mouthpiece), load the bowl and enjoy. Super good for stealth public park smoking, easily disposable to, just step on it and toss the top of the 1 litre

16. #56 travelin_light, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    My brain hurts thinking of all the aluminum foil "pipes" I've smoked out of in my day...

• Like Like x 1
  17. #57 So_savage420, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    You kidding me I was the king of smoking out of fruits. My favorite being a coconut. 3 holes one for the weed, one for the carb and another to inhale through and you can smoke it down to the nitty gritty! Thought I was so slick back then.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

18. All those are so sketchy

19. Yeah I was pretty dumb when I was younger. It's like I either felt invincible and didn't believe in consequences or else was just a total fiend to get high... don't remember but I was retarded. Needless to say I upgraded to glass bubblers/pipes soon after and then hit the bong life and never looked back. I realized that nobody else ever wanted to share a sticky note joint with me so I should quit being a retard. Lolol

20. This one time me and my ex girlfriend were determined to get high so, I got a plastic pensil case a Trumpet mouth piece from band class and a bit of duct tape and some water and made a retard bong, we just zipped it up most of the way and used the trumpet piece as the bowl. Was pretty sketch but good times