SKETCHIEST Smoking Devices?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by AlanisM, Jan 11, 2015.

1. i took a flashlight and dismantled and re-purposed it.. still have it. it's like 30 years old. just gave it to my son, a second generation toker. can post pics if you want 

2. Defacing a bible smh.
    Let's see it

3. Baked potato?

4. How's that stupid?

5. because the bulb contained Phosphor which is super not good for you

6. Oh shit. You didn't clean it out with salt alcohol and a toothbrush?

7. The dumbest thing I've ever smoked out of was my bubbler that had broken in half. I managed to fit it snugly in a jar that I had i basically made it into a new bubbler, it worked perfect and looked pretty nice. I shouldn't have done it since it WAS broken glass but it looked cleaned and I cleaned it before using it, eventually I broke it even more trying to fix it I know, I know I could've bought a new piece but keep in mind I was a teen and had no job yet. Never doing that again I got a better piece now I still miss the original bubbler...good times with it. RIP

8. No lie i used to put drops of mint breath freshener on my bowls lol . Didnt recall any bad symptoms and it gave the bowl a spicy minty taste - but its been years since that , never going back to that though

9. joint wise the most ghetto or sketchy ive gotten asfar as materials go is to use my business card and the back of a gum wrapper heres an ex. of the back of a gumwrapper and index card uploadfromtaptalk1429241971998.jpg

10. Luckily i have a never ending supply of glass but about a year ago I was out and my buddies dared me to smoke a bowl out of my hand. Pretty stupid decision gave me a blister but not permanent damage!

11. Lol, you just listed a bunch of shit I made too[​IMG] . I used to make bongs out of the old Snapple elements bottles, a strong pen, and a thimble for the bowl then wrap it in black electrical tape. I actually wound up making about 20 of these things and sold em for $10 around school. It wasn't uncommon to see a bong just chillin next to a toilet or on the ground in the parking lot[​IMG] .

12. 'The cats and the cradle, and the silver spoon'. I know the song doesn't apply, but I want it to fit so bad!

13. #34 ajroxit, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    it was a cold and miserably wet and frozen Oregonian night at T's pad. outside, there were inches of ice on everything including my balls. we had a fire going inside, a monster sack of amazing doobage and a killer glass tube bong. my boy J was being animated and telling one of his stupid stories. he ended up knocking over the bong and breaking the top of the tube. making it very dangerous and quite impossible to smoke out of. 

so after a mighty ass kicking we made J go out in the miserable cold and frozen night, gather a few pails of snow so we could make a snow bong. we put the working base on a plastic table that sat out on the patio. then packed snow around it and made a new tube. that snow / ice bong lasted weeks and many shady repairs. some one made the mistake of putting water in it and it froze solid. but as long as we just dropped ice cubes down there it worked pretty well.

out of memoriam, when we would go up to mount hood for new years and all of the crazy parties there, we would remake the snow bong. everyone has made a water bottle bong right? well we would do the same thing but hide the water bottle in the snow and then make the snow bong around it. it worked better then the original actually. i miss those days..... [​IMG]

edit:
    what made it sketchy was the sharp ass glass and the weeks of use. it looked nasty in the end. all kinds of old burnt ganja. it stank a bit too. 

14. This isn't me personally, but I recall a few noobs smoking out of a rubber hose with tin foil. They got sick and vomited from it. As for me...man I can't recall anything other than a can of malt liquor or an apple pipe, and though I have some legit glass, both of those smoking devices were also legit. 

15. ya'll be trippin nigga

16. Rolled up some weed and smoked it....in black construction paper. No jk but that sounds rather unhealthy.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

17. Coconuts are really awesome to use! I drilled a hole the size of the blunt and smoked it to the nitty gritty then drank some of its milk. You poke out the second hole for the carb. Hell there are alot more fruit you can use and snack on afterwards.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

18. #39 CJ_chills, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    Well I lived in a dorm for a couple years, and I've seen everything from coke can bongs to dollar bill joints (dude got ink poisoning). Never have I found myself in that desperate of a spot. It's pretty easy to carve up an apple.

19. monster can bong with a hi lighter stem and a door stopper slider and aluminum foil bowl. there was also the hollowed out pen with tin foil bowl. unfiltered plastic had me going for days, too bad that i was coughing up blood for the next few days too.