SKETCHIEST Smoking Devices?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by AlanisM, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Most of us have been there, especially in our younger years.

What's the nastiest/sketchiest thing you've ever built or smoked out of? I remember when I was 15 I'd smoke out of pringles cans. 

My friend and I thought it was also a solid idea to make a bong out of a 2L bottle, a hollowed out pen, and some electrical tape. mmm cancer.

Share your worst smoking device stories!

2. Definitely bible papers.  My friend used to rip pages out of Bibles at his house when he was like 15 and roll mids in them.  One day he opened up the Bible and found a note (I took a picture of this note and can post it):

" (My friend's name) ,

If you are going to continue to rip pages out of this Bible to smoke weed, you can just have it.  I just hope one day you may actually read the words written on the pages.

Love,

Dad"

WTF do you all think about that???  

• Like Like x 3
    Haha I've heard of a lot of people doing this. I've always been too sketched out by the idea of smoking the ink. Always look for the blank pages first. :p

4. Hollowing out plastic Bic pens and packing a bowl on one end. Nothing like a small hit of weed chased with burning plastic fumes.

I remember being 13 and smoking a joint rolled out of paper from my friend's math book (that plastic kinda paper that's thicker than normal paper).

So stupid.

5. Not sure if this counts, but smoking out of apples and oranges :)

6. i have smoke out of alot of stupid the worst would probably have been my so called light bulb vape that shit was fuckin stupid

7. Shit I used to roll joints with Post It notes when I was 15, or Walmart reciepts, Bic pens, tubing, water bottles, soda cans, trumpet mouthpieces, apples, Bible paper, mason jar bong, damn I was determined to high. Go me.

8. Makeshift pipe out of aluminium foil, a coin and a rolled up bill 

9. .
    Very curious as to how that worked. Care to explain a little more?

You make a sort of a pouch out of the foil and poke a couple of holes into it and that's where you put your weed, on top you place the coin, coin being with a hole in it (that's how 1 krone looks like), you roll the bill - or any paper piece for that matter, put it against the coin, it serves as a stem and bring the foil up to hold the whole thing in place. It will look something like a tulip joint if that helps you imagine it. Then you light the foil end, hole in the coin allows air to go through while also filtering the weed particles :D

Adding a photo of the coin for reference

Attached Files:

11. This is not that weird, but it sure is sketchy when cruising. My friend has a beer bottle bong, and when driving, it looks super sketchy. looks like you are drinking a beer.

12. LOLOLOLOL common sense

13. Many bent sodas cans in middles school....mmmmm

14. I whipped up some contraption with a 2L bottle and a pen

Best buds for life.

15. I've smoked out of water bottles and all that shit. I actually don't mind smoking out of an apple or whatever if there's absolutely nothing else, but probably the worst experience I've ever was when I didn't have an apple, and I made a bowl out of a potato. It tasted like dirt and with every hit I had potato juice in my mouth.

16. man I know all to well about how bad the potato pipe is lol.

17. Pringles can too.

18. Used to smoke from make shift aluminum foil pipes that made me feel like a dope fiend when I was younger. I quit after experiencing horrible headaches associated with smoking and told my mom to buy me rolling papers. Never had a headache again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Way back when I was a kid we used my friends sheets that he would have to have his parents sign that said he showed them his homework or some shit and return them to school, we were delinquents back in grade school and used those to roll up sketchy joints it was printer paper essentially haha. Got me buzzed tho maaaaan.

20. A few weeks back my friend said he wanted to smoke out of a mechanical pencil, even though we had plenty of glass to use. He empied out the inside then turned the tip inside out to make the bowl. Anyways we both took a hit then on round two molten plastic went shooting into my mouth. Eh :wacko::(