Tie down method

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by DropAcid_Not_Bombs, Jan 11, 2015.

1. What is the blue and white bucket with power cord in the pic? Humidifier? ONA bucket

Sent from....

2. It's a humidifier

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

3. I'm using a 150 watt HPS light, around 16 inches away from canopy. I believe the stretching came from the fact that it was in need of a transplant for a good couple weeks. When I finally was able to transplanted it, it seemed to be trying to compensate for lost time. Cuz in just a couple weeks it pretty much doubled in size, almost tripled. I'm thinking I'm guna risk the reveg. At this point I'm not too concerned with my yield. I wouldn't mind too bad if it's herms and I get a few medical grade strain seeds. If it doesn't herm that will be good too. Either way I'll be somewhat satisfied. There's always next grow!

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

4. I would just continue flowering what you got, do you have one grow room or two? Veg and flower?

Sent from....

5. I keep my 400 watt 10 to 12" above tops max. Sometimes as they grow and I don't adjust the light they get as close as 8" and have no light burn. I'm running an air cooled hood also and temps never go higher then 75* right at the glass of the hood. I'd get your light a little closer if your temps allow

Sent from....

6. At the moment I'm battling a potassium deficiency so they don't look the best but I think I got it squared away ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422446556.258540.jpg

Sent from....