Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deferred Adjudication Urinalysis.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toke_Tolkien, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In 2013, I received 12 months of deferred adjudication, 24 hours community service, and a $500 fine.  This is a class B misdemeanor, and I'm in Texas.  I've paid all my fees, but I didn't finish my community service yet, so they gave me an extension.  I haven't smoked--not once--since my courtdate.  I'm reaching the end of my deferred adjudication, I just have to finish 9 more hours of community service and report back one last time.  My PO has never called me in for a drug test, though they do retain the authority to call me in for randoms.  I would REALLY like to smoke tonight, but I am terrified they may make me do a drug test on my final visit.  This is my first time in legal trouble, and I guess I'm just looking for the opinions of anyone who may have been in or heard of a similar situation.  Could my final appointment be a drug test, or would they have to notify me that I'll receive a urinalysis?  Is it common for a person to be drug tested on their final visit?

2. Finish it out don't risk another year

3. Man, fuck. You're right. I know you're right, lol. I just miss smoking, but I can wait. I've waited a year, I can wait a few more days. Thanks for being the voice of reason.

4. Confuscious say, "voice of reason is inside you"

5. I'm on parole and occasionally smoke but I have stopped because I realized my life is more important than a weed high. Stay strong and stick through it. I did time last year and I'm getting locked up in 15 days. Gunna miss everyone on here. but if u really want to. I can tell u how to pass the test. Ur call. You can PM me if u want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.