Unidentified Problem? Some help would be great

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by FLgrowMan, Jan 10, 2015.

1. So I have 3 ladies that have been doing great, no real signs of problems, I have them on a DTW drip system 3mins at 6am and 6pm, I have been using BC nutrients from the starter pack and Silica Blast, ran this from the first day in veg without any problems and I'm in week 6 ( took clones 2 weeks ago to identify sex ) I was planning to switch to bloom nutz but Im confused at what this is, running 18/6 and my temps are 71-73 day and 68-65 at night... So I noticed today that on one of my plants there is a few yellow spots on a couple fan leaves and a bit of a curl on one as well, a small pin hole where one curled as well, no pest signs, but Im confused at what it is, the leaves are older leaves and new growth is all good, so Im a bit confused at what it could be. PH is 5.5 ( Using indicator drops but easily between 5-6 ) so Im at a loss on what to do, I  remixed a new batch of nutrients and have been running it for 2 days now but like I said the other 2 plants aren't having any troubles so Idk anyone got any ideas on what would be best to do ? 

Attached Files:

2. Sorry but kinda looks like thrips and just alittle over feeding from the brown tips on the leaves

3. So Im getting the same thing on my new sprouts, Yellowing of lower leaves and brown tips & spots on the leaves....