Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax or weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uremom3, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Ok so i live in a non medical state and wax here runs for $60 a gram. I just feel like thats way to much for just a gram. Great quality bud here runs anywhere from 90 to 110 a quarter. What would you guys rather do buy the wax for $60 a gram or buy a eighth of bud for $55?

2. If they're making wax that cheap when weed is that expensive I wouldn't trust it. Good weed here is $160 an oz and people still sell black ISO oil for $60 a g. I sell wax for $70 and shatter for $80, and could easily be getting $100.

3. Yeah that doesn't make sense. That's ~400/oz and you get maybe 5grams/oz of wax/weed on average. So they're losing money...

If the BHO is good go with that...a gram with obviously last longer than an HQ

4. Well ive bought a gram of wax before and it was pretty good quality i guess but it was my first and only gram ive bought so far so i dont really know what good quality wax is supposed to look like. It smoked good though

5. well from where i live usually if your getting concentrates at 60/g you should be able to get good bud for 10/g so maybe you should check out if you could find your weed cheaper then decide. It all really depends because some people can make concentrates last way longer with a vape pen and such but then some people could make their flower last longer. But its all personal so if you can get what maybe 6 grams for 60$ assuming you find out what the regular dank price is then could you make that 6 grams last longer? or the 1 gram? haha its all personal. I would try both out first do the 60/gram then try to find that 10/g hook up and get 60/6 grams and see what you make of each!  :hello:

6. A lot of wax isn't made with sellable weed. It's mostly leaves shake and cheap weed.
    If the wax was made with high quality bud, there's no reason it'd sell for under $100 a gram, it'd be like throwing money away.
    You get what you pay for (assuming you know what you're dealing with).

7. #7 TheWhiteLighter, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Wax will get you super high put your tolerance will go through the roof. Then weed will not do it for you.
    I'd stick to flower.