Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannaplug

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cannaplug?, Jan 10, 2015.

1. #1 Cannaplug?, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Ok so there is about a cup and a half of liquid water/cannabutter in my bum right now.  It's been there for over 30 minutes not feeling much so far... I used 1/6th a stick of butter and about a gram of weed.. i left it for an hour on the stove and medium low and when I came back it was all dried to the pan and a little burnt...  I put some water in the pan to scrape all the shit off then strained it into a cup... syringed all of it up there slowly but surely... anyways it was my first time trying to make cannabutter.. maybe I didnt use enough or maybe I lost alot of it through the process of burning it ect..  Anyways would not reccomend it from my experience lol.. If I had smoked the weed instead I would have been oblitterated instead of this mild buzz.

Has anyone had any success plugging weed? :hide:  I might try again if someone has.. But I see all reccomendations for making cannabutter as using an insane ammount of weed like a half oz... the whole purpose of plugging is either to save money or get higher.. or both.  

A half oz can last me 6 months at a bowl a day.. can't imagine blowing it all on a plug or even edibles for that matter

2. ummmm... good luck?

3. Wrong end dude

4. #4 Cannaplug?, Jan 10, 2015
    I did it for science :confused_2:  ahaha

Anyways long story short I failed.. big waste of weed lol
    Smoked a 3rd a bowl and got 5x higher then I did with my 1 gram canniplug cannabutter attempt.. :blink:

5. #5 puddleglum, Jan 10, 2015
    I recommend the "BadKat's Cannapharm" sticky thread at the top of the Edibles forum. It has instructions for filling '00' size capsules with medical-grade canna-oil. I find a 00 capsule (the size of a large vitamin) is a comfortable size for suppository use. I can't fathom why you would need or want to have an entire cup and a half of greasy liquid up there!

Reading your post, I think the reason your experiment failed is because you didn't carefully follow a trusted recipe, step-by-step. You did a lot of things wrong: you didn't decarb, you didn't carefully measure/weigh your ingredients, you didn't monitor the temperature, you burned it, you diluted it with water, etc.

Also keep in mind that suppositories (or "plugging" as you call them, that's a funny and accurate name!) give a different high than smoking. Very little of it ends up in the brain, so it won't make you feel "obliterated" like smoking a blunt. This is a biological scientific fact. So your statement "the whole purpose of plugging..." isn't really accurate in my opinion/experience. Rather, I would say "the whole purpose of suppositories is to provide a different administration method and effect, for users with particular medical needs." For example, suppositories would be perfect for: lung patients who can't smoke, nausea patients who can't keep down edibles, patients with conditions of the gastro-intestinal tract, patients with prostate problems, etc. :)

6. Oh wow, thanks! Very informative, and your probably right.. I was careless in making it.  I don't think I'll be trying it again in the near future eheh

7. Well damn, I've been typing and retyping a sarcastic answer to this for a while now and...well...I got nothing.

Ruko