Can I smoke this? Includes pics

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Wonton Soup 44, Jan 10, 2015.

1. #21 CanadianOrganic, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    At least I help people.
    You called me a wiseass, so take your own advice.

Also, don't act like six days is a year.

Enjoy your crap

2. Don't get your nipples in a twist Wonton...

Clean your piece more often. That's a good month atleast of buildup. That's some of the nastiest water i've ever seen too. It looks like someone took a dump in your rig.

3. right on

4. 98 percent of us in here dab/smoke multiple times a day and even for a casual smoker who smoke every 3-7 days won't say "they ain't smoking anymore.." a better way to have gone about it is idk "I decided after op to take a break thank you for yer input" honey gets you further then salt friend

5. i said I , I'll smoke more because of the lori so you bro that anymore legal reasons what are you talking about

6. What are you talking about and who's Lori and what does it have anything to do with what I said about being a dick to people trying to help? Maybe it's just me but that post was not coherent at all..good luck in yer future endeavors

7. Lori is the reason for OP to post in the first place. Mods changed it cuz no mention of other drugs. Add tab(i think) to the end of lori and thats what hes referring to. He was only needing to smoke to help with withdrawal symptoms. That or I have this thread confused with another.