Can I smoke this? Includes pics

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Wonton Soup 44, Jan 10, 2015.

1. #1 Wonton Soup 44, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015

Hello Blades, Like to start off saying Good Evening if you are a East Coast smoker with West Coast contact ( currently 1:30 am ). Can not discuss other drugs AND the thread does not belong in Seasoned Tokers, it belongs in Concentrate Tools. 
    Any how was wondering if I can smoke what's inside my Dab rig the gook that's collected in the water? Also the resin is gooky like slime and moves and floats in the water. It's either resin or garbage that was filtered out- possibly combo ! Also has anyone had this in their water; if not I'm sure it's because you clean your piece unlike me lol.

Thanks. Wonton ( I'm not Asian for all those who keep asking )

Attached Files:

3. #3 Wonton Soup 44, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Accidentally reply ed when I tried to add pics. Super high Blades. I have 0 tolerance currently but am a Veteran

4. look into reclaim methods, thats what you got there.

5. ok will do. Thanks for your time blade

6. Yes, you can smoke this. It's called reclaim, it's considered resin but it will be more potent and taste better than your average resin from a piece used to smoke bud.

You should let it sit for a day or two so it can "sweat" off some of the water on/in it.

7. God damn that water looks like it has mold man. Clean it more often and collect it in a jar if you like but that's gross!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yea there's like white DNA looking strands floating in there and the water is cloudy it's gross. It's not my piece tho. ...thank god

9. That shit looks so nasty I am going to clean both my rigs right now. The thought of dabbing out of a moldy rig makes me literally gag.

10. Idgaf what you do with it but God damn clean your rig and start changing the water once a day

11. I'm pretty busy. I'm not home that much and when I am I'm ripping a dab than running in and out doing things.

12. #12 The Dankmeister, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    I feel you man but trust me if you change it at least once a day there will be a huge (positive) difference in flavor and healthfulness of your dabs

13. It takes 30 seconds to change your water. We all know your not that busy

14. Word.

If your super busy just fill your rig with some 91%+ ISO before you leave for the day then when you get home dump it rinse it a few times and you got a much cleaner rig.

15. Nah trust me I'm pretty busy. So mayb Sunday I'll make It clean my rig day. But I don't even smoke anymore. atm

16. Yea it's just harder than it looks with the percs in there to get that sludge out. I'm sure my lhs will do it for me. But like I said. I don't have a. Car I have a chauffeur and I don't want to be rolling up wit a dirty rig in his car

17. You don't smoke anymore...but you want to know if you can smoke that? Uhhh alright...

18. read the date on the OP wise ass

19. #19 CanadianOrganic, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    6 days ago....go be a dick somewhere else.

20. First of all,there's no name calling on the Forums and you've been a member for 6 months. Gtfo