Do you own a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by LoveisKind, Jan 9, 2015.

1. By buddy just floored his hayabusa. His kneecap was exposed.
    Lol I told him to dress for a crash, but he prefers style.

I don't ride, but if I did, I'd want this.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're buddy is not smart. It's always smart to wear jeans at all times while riding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bought my first bike yesterday from a lad in the hostel here in Hanoi. $200 that is going to ride my wife and I for the next four weeks down the coast of Vietnam. Yeeeeeeeah buddy. Honda Win.

Not much compared to the super wheels above, but this Ginga Ninja is the new love of my life.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. my latest... back to SS.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Keep it up guys! I love to see the different bikes.Start a bike rally haha

6. fender eliminator, windscreen,, debadged DOT bullshit, mfr stickers, removed rear pegs, and stock exhaust... M4 gp series exhaust arrives tomorrow. Break in period is over, 500 some odd miles on the clock. just getting started...

Attached Files:

7. 04 CBR 600rr
    1545608_10203112297876851_1233389334186960095_n.jpg

8. my M4 finally arrived. installed. sounds like a beast 🐃

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 weedandtubes, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
    Long time since ive posted, barely recognize any of yall hahaha.
    2014 Triumph Street Triple 675. Nope. It's not a R. Nope, I didn't want a R.
    Traded in my 06 ninja 650r for it with 65k on the clock (I bought it with 38k in may last year). Blew the motor on Christmas day last year.
    Picked up brand new Striple on Dec 28th of 14. Wrecked on new years eve. Yeeeaah, that wasn't my week.
    So long story short. Out of riding until March since I broke my femur, pelvis, and some other assorted bones.
    Charlotte now has some happy 7500 miles on her since I got back on in March, including two track days.
    Mod list so far; Woodcraft stator cover with integrated slider, CRG levers, Coffman shorty exhaust, Vizitec brake modulator, Arrow race tune from dealer. Have R&G frame sliders on order, next purchase is flyscreen, then a fender eliminator.
    I have a buddy that wrecked a Daytona that we will eventually get around to swapping the forks onto mine. Insurance replaced his even though they were in great shape and he asked to buy the forks back from. So, that's a future swap. Which is why I didn't want the R. Wouldn't make up for the price difference. Also will get me Brembo 4 piston brakes for front end out of that.
    pics posted sideway. Can't fix off my phone. My b.

Attached Files:

10. #30 Bob Barker, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
    The one I should have never sold
    [​IMG]

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435343807.746336.jpg

Got my first bike yesterday

2007 Suzuki gs500f .. Just went over 5k miles

Love it

12. Here's my most recent picture. I fucking love riding. I'm also a huge fan of old KZ 1000s. Every time I watch the OG mad max I get a raging hard on for all the kzs.

Attached Files:

13. ✴

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. #34 STilladelph, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    05 GSXR600

PC with custom tune
    PC ignition module
    Full DD exhaust

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Knee scrapin'

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Little tpb swag

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. #37 SaltyWarDog, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    mine's the 1200 sportster, I have Vance and hines short shot pipes and mine ape hangers

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Clean sporty! I dig the apes on mine, they really stretch it out for a more comfortable ride. Stay safe!

19. #39 George - The Vault, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    image5.jpeg

my new wheels: Its a Ninja ZX6R 636 and it goes fast as fook lol

20. Eclipse the sun

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1