Vets4MMJ first time grow Any and all input welcome

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by BlackFootBuds, Jan 9, 2015.

1. stoked for you man, and your weigh in! I sent him a screen shot of our chat he doesn't believe those were 4 weeks a part. I told him I been following your grow, I believe it. He really doesn't believe Loki and who ever else's redic yields off autos.

2. #122 NorthernAutos, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    Thanks man, I'm really only hoping for 14+ grams haha wish I got bigger plants but it is what it is lol I would bet you're guaranteed an ounce from that plant

And for your buddy, show him this lmao something like 1000g's dry from an Autoflower
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424075952.057665.jpg

Tag along for my first grow! NL Autos, Mars II 400w+UFO
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1343597-My-first-grow%21

3. what everything is that guy doing?! Holy hell! That's insane dude.

4. Beats me man... Fuck. If I could pull something like that off I'd be doing one grow a year and have a constant supply lol

5. What up guys, things are chugging along. No hiccups!

Attached Files:

6. Auto Bud Pics

Attached Files:

7. Yeah man I'm stoked, she's a short little bitch but she's fattening up. I need to get a trich scope. I'm thinking another week then flush, the 27th is the beginning of week 10 (supposed to be final)

8. Oh yeah, I couldn't wait and needed to stretch my other two. Raised the 900W Mars to 80 cm (31") above canopy and put one of my UFOs over the Auto. Grow baby!

Attached Files:

9. Aaaaand here's a pic I snapped real quick of the BlackwaterXBluegum ROOTS! Looks like I had some root rot up towards the basket at some point, darker color, but it doesn't seem to be an issue, white fluffy roots that actually attached to my bubble tubing.

Attached Files:

10. Yeah I gotta grab one of those also, if you have a good camera you can kinda get away without using one lol either way a microscope would be easier

She is pretty short but there's so many bud sites on her, if you still have two weeks left they should get nice and fat

11. Trimmed a small bud off the Auto.

Attached Files:

12. Got a cam. My Shorty Sugar Black Rose,  When should I cut her? She started week 10 in Friday? Thinking about flushing soon? What do you guys think? So stoked!

Attached Files:

13. Bulbous heads on the trics..looks like 60% cloudy..imo i'd start flushing..flush for 1-2 wks and harvest..just run r/o for nxt two wks easy peasy..looks good!

14. I'm in the same stage, wondering when she's done! Trichs looks mostly cloudy! Any amber? I would probably start flushing for a week or so, and then fun times of harvest begins! Yay  :) 

15. Thanks Doc!!!

16. Hey guys. Its been a while.
    -Auto Smoked! :)
    -My two others I was worried for a while they may be male and I would have to chop. The diamond OG has stretched like a MoFO. And the BlackwaterXBluegum is still a shorty! Almost 2 weeks into flower.
    I took some cuttings of the Diamond and gave to a friend. And I planted some seeds I got from Natures Natural Remedies. 2 Cotton Candy Kush,1 Critical Jack, and 1 amnesia haze.

Attached Files:

17. Looking great man! Was patiently waiting for an update lol

18. Hey guys, things are growing great! Diamond OG and BlackwaterXBluegum 2 weeks into flower. Rez change in the next few days and add some HG Top Shooter! Oh yeah, and the Auto Kids, largest in the back is about 3 weeks old, the rest are maybe a week. Cotton candy kush (2) critical jack, amnesia haze.

Attached Files: